+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 48
FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: [KR Main] Mabinogi Zero Update

¬_¬
    Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor has slain a prairie dragon Trevor's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Randomcheese
    Total Level
    2XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Outlaws
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Ithyu
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    4x
    Guild
    Noire
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Nithiel View Post
    Someone told me these cards start you out at total level 1,000, give you a bunch of high ranked skills and give you 500 AP to start with.
    If that's true... How do you feel about all the time you spent getting this far when now someone can just spend $20 and be as strong as you?

Hero Cards and Elite Hero Cards

You can't use either to rebirth a character, but you can use it to create new character. To use both you must have a character with a cumulative level higher than the card you are going to use.

Hero Cards give new character 400 AP / 1000 Cumulative Level to start out. (Require level 1000 char), 14900 Points

Elite Cards give new character 800 AP / 1200 Cumulative Level to start out. (Require level 2000 char), 19900 Points

Both cards also have AP support System like Zero Card System

Both cards also comes with preset skills similar to Memorial Cards (I guess you can retire those now *cough)

Both cards give a Hero Talent Emblem, Druid Emblem for choosing Merlin, and Soul Star Emblem for choosing Diva. When equipping the Emblem, you will receive the respective talent bonus of that Hero Talent even if you didn't have the Hero Talent. However, if it is same talent it will not stack when you have a talent relate to the Hero Talent.

So the person that makes this character has already reached 1k or 2k

http://mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic....c6979429d36249

The Red Fox Slayerj the adult Slayerj the adult Slayerj the adult Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    So the person that makes this character has already reached 1k or 2k

http://mabidata.net/forum/viewtopic....c6979429d36249
    Just about. It encourages people to make new character for more than just space. >.> I like et :p.

FallenDanny the aspiring sailor FallenDanny the aspiring sailor FallenDanny's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    fallendanny
    Total Level
    1k+
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Adventure
    Guild
    Silverlight
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I think these cards are fine, it encourages making new charecters and trying new skill sets.

Can you pick any race with these?

Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii has tamed a desert dragon Zekkii's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zekkii
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    If the cards give less than 500 AP worth of skills it shouldn't matter, but it's pretty stupid otherwise.

The Lazy Fran the aspiring sailor Fran the aspiring sailor Fran's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Vetur
    Total Level
    1xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Someone told me these cards start you out at total level 1,000, give you a bunch of high ranked skills and give you 500 AP to start with.
    If that's true... How do you feel about all the time you spent getting this far when now someone can just spend $20 and be as strong as you?
    I don't really mind too much, since I get to do the mainstream quests on easy/int mode. xD Then again I've never been competitive to begin with.

PS: Are these cards limited time, or are they pretty much permanently on sale as long as they don't revamp it or something?
    Last edited by Fran; 05-04-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Ruairi - Vetur, Aibon, Peaness

Mabination User phil11g the bear slayer at age 10
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Devcat/Nexon is certainly trying their best to get new players sick of the game in quickest time possible.

With nerfed storyling quest, easier combat system, talents, reforges and these new character cards, how quick do you think new players will get bored of the game?

I can't be the only one thinking Mabinogi is going through a degeneration.
    Last edited by phil11g; 05-04-2013 at 02:38 AM.

The Red Fox Slayerj the adult Slayerj the adult Slayerj the adult Slayerj's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Outlaw
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by phil11g View Post
    Devcat/Nexon is certainly trying their best to get new players sick of the game in quickest time possible.

With nerfed storyling quest, easier combat system, talents, reforges and these new character cards, how quick do you think new players will get bored of the game?

I can't be the only one thinking Mabinogi is going through a degeneration.
    Considering you need level 1k+ to make a character with those 2 cards....no? :l...

Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lan
    Total Level
    15XX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aduro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerj View Post
    Considering you need level 1k+ to make a character with those 2 cards....no? :l...
    1 card should require lvl 1000, while the other should require lvl 2000. Or So I've heard.
     Signature

"When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill."

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero is a master of the Mabinogion Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    The cards requires you to be that cumulative total.

You can create it in any race.

One of the reasons was to allow high level players the ability to use different characters or if you're someone who don't want to spend on skill resets, create a completely new one.

It was needed because there's too many skillsets in the game.
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

The Great Owl
    Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kaeporo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Kaeporo
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild