+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: (New) Infraction System (re)explained

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikoki View Post
    With some exceptions, like self requests or getting rid of advert accounts, I don't believe we ban members directly anymore. Almost everything is done straight through the infraction system.
    So no more making a point 3 day bans like what happened to several of us 2 or 3 months ago?

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    So no more making a point 3 day bans like what happened to several of us 2 or 3 months ago?
    Thats one of the reasons I decided to become admin.

Dream Yogi
    Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reih
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Freiya
    Type
    Fiona
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikoki View Post
    Thats one of the reasons I decided to become admin.
    That ban worked though, people ceased on being major dickheads, and those who didn't got what was coming to them.
      

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakuryu View Post
    That ban worked though, people ceased on being major dickheads, and those who didn't got what was coming to them.
    Infractions I felt would have gotten the point across quite fine actually.

Sure it might not have worked on a couple people but I had a clean slate for bloody sakes. An infraction would have made it very clear that what I did was wrong and I would have stopped immediately. But nope, no infractions, just a 3 day ban.
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 05-11-2013 at 08:06 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Poor Edith!
    Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia is a master of the Mabinogion Claudia's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    6XX
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakuryu View Post
    Oh yeah, because I sure appreciated getting a 3 day ban without any warning whatsoever!

Mabination President Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    roflelf
    Total Level
    xxxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    n/a
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    vindictussucksyoufuckingnoobs
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucurbita View Post
    Yeah I had a whopping, single, 10 point infraction, which sent me from a completely clean slate to an instant 3 day ban a few months ago.

It was set to never expire.

I was sitting on the edge since then.
    ive done so much worse than changing my name to Cucufag and none of my infractions have been permanent
    not that i'm complaining or anything i think TA was just out to get your ass

Last edited by Hanna; 05-12-2013 at 02:46 PM.

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    If I may make a suggestion:

[spoiler]Any member who makes threats against cute cows should be given an infraction.

[spoiler]

And a cowgirl image for foot lady.
    [/spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

Other than that, it makes things clearer. Thanks. Keep up the good work. =)
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Love and Tolerate Poptart the savior of Erinn Poptart the savior of Erinn Poptart the savior of Erinn Poptart's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Total Level
    4XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    How do you even check to see if you have any infractions? I don't -think- I've ever got any, but I don't even see an option anywhere to find out.
    Insert amusing joke about a politician/media franchise/burger stop you dislike here.

Why do I even bother... Halfslashed the golem slayer with a single blow Halfslashed's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Halfslashed
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Cicero
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Halfslashed
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Legendary Heroes
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    How do you even check to see if you have any infractions? I don't -think- I've ever got any, but I don't even see an option anywhere to find out.
    That means you haven't gotten any :P

Quotes

+ Reply to Thread