+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Cooking Recipes

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

New Dragon Cooking Recipes

All right, 5 new cooking dishes have appeared. Thanks to the new Dream Update, we have finally found the little buggers in the KR files

Grilled Black Dragon Heart
    Description: A Dragon Heart that turned black after getting burned to a crisp. Surprisingly, a real Black Dragon Heart was used for this dish. If you take a bite of this legendary dish, you will experience a dragon's true strength.
    Ingredients: 75% Black Dragon Heart, 7% Black Dragon Blood, 18% Dragon Flesh Lump
    Method: Baking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grilled White Dragon Heart
    Description:
    Ingredients: 75% White Dragon Heart, 7% White Dragon Blood, 18% Dragon Flesh Lump
    Method: Baking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon T-Bone Steak
    Description: A T-Bone Steak made from a Dragon Flesh Lump and a Dragon Bone. Surprisngly, it tastes extraordinarily good, If you take a bite of the meat, you will feel the dragon's wild energy within it.

Gives: +200HP, +100 Strength

How to make:
    First you will need to make a Lump of Dragon Meat.
    Dragon Flesh 33%, Dragon Flesh 33%, Dragon Flesh 34% (Done via Mixing)

Next, you'll need to make a Dragon Bone with r7+ Handicrafting. Has a base success of 68% at r1 and requires 2 Dragon Bone Fragments which drop from the Black/White Dragon.

Finally, you will then need to bake with
    30% Dragon Bone, 70% Lump of Dragon Meat

Dragon Blood Red Wine
    Description: A wine made of Dragon Blood, Its taste and scene will remind you of some place between Uldah and Iria. You will find that place oddly familiar, even if you've never been there before.
    Method: Boiling
    Ingredients: 94% Black Dragon Blood, 6% Dragon Flesh Lump

Dragon Blood White Wine
    Description: A wine made of Dragon Blood. Its taste and scent will remind you of a dancing White Dragon in Iria. You might even see dragons in your dreams.
    Method: Boiling
    Ingredients: 94% White Dragon Blood, 6% Dragon Flesh Lump
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 07-25-2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Tetosan found the recipes in the KR files

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

boonhobo has saved the goddess boonhobo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    boonhobo
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Statuesque
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Naoini
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I am greatly irritated by this as well <:U...

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Well I have some Great news. Vejosa found them on the JP wiki and is in the process of pulling the data for me.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Teraschione
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Pursuit
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ah!
    How progressive of her.

I completely forgot about the other wikis...

I can't wait to see these dishes' recipes and effects.

Though I'll have to wait to make them, because jeez those ingredients having to come from the Black Dragon itself...
     Kenero Drew Me!

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    All right. One Big Olde Dragon T-Bone Steak coming on up.

Second you will then need to fetch 2 Bone Fragments and via Handicrafting (higher than rA, unsure on exact rank) and make a Dragon Bone with it. Base Success rate is 68% at r1

Finally, once you have those two things, bake it with: 30% Dragon Bone, 70% Lump of Dragon Meat

and you now have a delicious steak that gives +200 HP, +100 str
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 06-27-2013 at 10:23 PM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu has tamed a desert dragon Iyasenu's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Teraschione
    Total Level
    10xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Pursuit
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    All right. One Big Olde Dragon T-Bone Steak come on up.

Second you will then need to do

30% Dragon Bone, 70% Lump of Dragon Meat

Gives +200 HP, +100 str
    Ew lump of dragon meat made by mixing 3 dragon flesh together

That's appetizing. :s
     Kenero Drew Me!

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Unfournately this is where my JP wiki intel ends. Having Teto look into the rest.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    boonhobo
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Statuesque
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Naoini
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Thank you for sharing :'D

If I ever get the ingredients on Tarlach, I am definitely sharing it at the banquet.

Mabination User ewire123 the aspiring sailor ewire123 the aspiring sailor ewire123's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Boo, I want some insane luck dish!

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    boonhobo
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Statuesque
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Naoini
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Out of curiosity, would anyone in the foreign servers know whether materials such as Dragon Flesh, Bone Fragments, hearts etc, will become more accessible? I mean it would be pretty insane to participate in hundreds (maybe even thousands) of dragon raids to get enough materials just to cook it once.

Not only that, you're competing with magic crafting/engineering for the same materials as well.

I'll try asking this in the foreign mabinogi thread in about a week.

+ Reply to Thread