+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Cooking Recipes

Banned wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    wildk
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    Dragon Blood Red Wine
    Description: A wine made of Dragon Blood, Its taste and scene will remind you of some place between Uldah and Iria. You will find that place oddly familiar, even if you've never been there before.
    Possible Ingredients: Black Dragon Blood, Emain Macha Wine? Couldn't find Belvast Wine which was my first guess, Ice?
    Possible Method: Mixing

If anyone has any further information on this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Possibly Belvast Whiskey.
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Belvast_Whiskey
     signature

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by wildk View Post
    Aha! That's the stupid thing I couldn't find. Well that helps a bit.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabination User Anwell the golem slayer
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Hopefully one of these food would increase INT... or Magic Attack.

How rare are the ingredients by the way, are they common Dragon Raid drops? Can't say I've done any raids that actually killed the dragon yet.

boonhobo has saved the goddess boonhobo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    boonhobo
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Statuesque
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Naoini
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Looks like chefs will be competing with magic crafters and engineers for ingredients which is utter poop... I just hope they make alternative means for the gathering those materials that's non-gacha. It's nearly impossible to gather materials on low population servers like Tarlach.

Since the over seas people have trouble with crafting those foods. Looks like prospects are pretty dim in the North American Servers.

Anyone else a Chef in Tarlach who would want to join me + some others in trying to guess how to cook the other stuffs?
    Last edited by boonhobo; 07-02-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Anwell View Post
    Hopefully one of these food would increase INT... or Magic Attack.

How rare are the ingredients by the way, are they common Dragon Raid drops? Can't say I've done any raids that actually killed the dragon yet.
    Well I got 8k points 3 times and got Dragon Flesh once so I don't think they are too terribly rare. They are terribly overpriced atm. I'm not paying 800k for a piece of Dragon Flesh.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

boonhobo has saved the goddess boonhobo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    boonhobo
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Statuesque
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Naoini
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    A bunch of us in from Tarlach (mostly rank 6 chefs) tried 60% black dragon blood and 40% belvast whiskey via mixing with no success. Anyone else like to share their failures or attempts? <:U...
    Last edited by boonhobo; 07-05-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Take it no breakthrough's huh? I just wasted 4 White Dragon Blood's experimenting with grapes + sugar, just grapes, and just Leighean Sling at a different %'s to try and make the White Dragon Blood Wine. I'm out of ideas at this point and am tired of wasting potential profits.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by wildk View Post
    Have you tried boiling instead of mixing? Most "can't be eaten as this state" seems to need to be boiled

I mean lol, if it can't be eaten directly, I doubt mixing it with some other food will make it any more edible
    No I haven't but afraid to waste any more materials trying it. I'm going to try a different approach and try and find the source of the cooking recipes.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

Banned wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk the dragon knight wildk's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    wildk
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Transmutation
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Guys, post all the failures and results here so none of us will repeat the same mistake should anyone decide to waste anymore materials.

Most grilled food in the game have salt as an ingredient at around 5% and is baked with only exception being Grilled catfish which contains no salt and Butter grilled reef lobster which is butter grilled (duh).

Might wanna try that with the dragon hearts.

If Belvast whisky was fruitless another posibility would be Leighean Gin. Description says it's from another continent without specifying which; might explain the "even if you've never been there" and "oddly familiar" part since it's used much more as an ingredient than belvast whiskey
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Leighean_Gin

All acoholic drinks are mixed so screw me for even suggesting boiling. Sounded stupid right after I posted but you already quoted. :T

I don't think I've ever seen grapes being used as a cooking ingredient before so I don't think that is very likely.

Common mabi alcoholic drinks contain ice, sugar, lemon, orange/lemon juice or another alcoholic drink.
    Last edited by wildk; 07-23-2013 at 10:45 AM.
     signature

Chen Fanboy
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Well I'm focusing on the Dragon Blood White Wine which has the description: "A wine made of Dragon Blood. Its taste and scent will remind you of a dancing White Dragon in Iria. You might even see dragons in your dreams."

I tried Leighean Sling because the description mentioned dancing in it so I figured seeing that both mentioned dancing I'd give it a shot.

[Tumblr|Youtube]

+ Reply to Thread