+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: dragon raid tips

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

dragon raid tips

Let's list some tips for dragon raids.

1. Snipers can fill magnum contribution by missing.
    2. Medics can use party phoenix feather to fill the revive contribution.
    3. Garrison can make a party with anyone finish and smash the corpse after killing the wyverns with bow.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Snipers can still get "Damaging X monster" with other skills besides ranged.

Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zekkii
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I tried sniper today, it was shockingly easy. I'm not a terribly great archer, but it still only took me 4~5 minutes. It was like my first raid though, so what the hell do I know? :u

Mabination User ita has just left the soul stream ita's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    ita
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Adorable
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aversion
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    None at the moment
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Sniper is ridiculously easy to complete, I love getting it. People also need to remember that you can windmill the dragon as it begins to fly to cancel its skill. I continously see White Dragon freezing everybody because no one wants to windmill it.

JEW#2 alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    n02
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Elusive
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Traphole
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Whenever I go to a raid and see a person so much as windmill the dragon, about 5 other people take it on themselves to personally bitch the person out. claiming, "OH GOD NOW ITS GONNA GO UP AGAIN. Some people.

Mabination User newpants the golem slayer
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    just go directly underneath the dragon, you won't get frozen

Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Anemia
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Sake
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Sniper is ridiculously easy to complete, I love getting it. People also need to remember that you can windmill the dragon as it begins to fly to cancel its skill. I continously see White Dragon freezing everybody because no one wants to windmill it.
    It's not that simple. You can only cancel White Dragon's attack (and Black Dragon's) ONLY if you Windmill with a bow AND if you do not Windmill any other monsters. Hitting multiple monsters with Windmill will not cause the Dragon to land. I'm pretty sure you saw how fast White Dragon summons Snowfield Slayers.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Speaking of which. I swear if you go right beneath the dragon there's this small area where the freeze attack misses due to it going out in a circular pattern. At least I could have sworn I saw an opening that I was in where I didn't get frozen. I'll have to recheck if that's the case tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by newpants View Post
    just go directly underneath the dragon, you won't get frozen
    Looks like I didn't imagine that then. Thanks for the verification!

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabination User nana is a friend of Nora nana is a friend of Nora nana is a friend of Nora
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    USAGI_Ekicho
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    It's not that simple. You can only cancel White Dragon's attack (and Black Dragon's) ONLY if you Windmill with a bow AND if you do not Windmill any other monsters. Hitting multiple monsters with Windmill will not cause the Dragon to land. I'm pretty sure you saw how fast White Dragon summons Snowfield Slayers.
    you can actually bring wd/bd down even if theres minion around, but thats if youre lucky...since wm cancel "1"mob's AI .-.
    but yea... not having minion around main target is preferred....

also during dragon raid, ive seen many ppl screaming about bowmil...
    those ppl run away asap once dragon start flying up, but u kno... you guys can actually wm as well(even without bow), just so that your/their wm will knock back those annoying minions away from wd/bd and ppl with bow can actually hit wd/bd... teamwork pl0x.

adding onto this tip stuff
    plz do not use flameburst or wing of eclipse. these skill will cancel their graphic motion ONLY, causing graphical glitch to player.
    im sure many of you had experience of bd on the ground, but youre getting bd's fire breath. that's due to these skill.

lastly, brionac.

Victorique Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou is a Nation Alchemist Gensokyou's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gensokyou
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild