+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SaltyBet - Addictive MUGEN betting.

resU noitanibaM Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

SaltyBet - Addictive MUGEN betting.

SaltyBet.com is a betting website where you bet fake money on Mugen matches.

What should I expect? Broken characters fight one another. It's more hilarious and addictive than it sounds.

Who should I bet on? Not DBZ characters.

I can't bet money! Make an account. Check the upper right corner.

I want to join chat! Make a twitch account.

RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    RebeccaBlack
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Always bet on Kuromaru.

Biggest Idiot Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Bloody awesome.

Poor Vega.

I mean poor Hugo!
    Last edited by Campylobacter jejuni; 08-04-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    Wow even Evel Knievel wouldn't make a leap like that. - kkehoe5, Youtube

+ Reply to Thread