+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SaltyBet - Addictive MUGEN betting.

resU noitanibaM Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass is a master of the Mabinogion Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

SaltyBet - Addictive MUGEN betting.

SaltyBet.com is a betting website where you bet fake money on Mugen matches.

What should I expect? Broken characters fight one another. It's more hilarious and addictive than it sounds.

Who should I bet on? Not DBZ characters.

I can't bet money! Make an account. Check the upper right corner.

I want to join chat! Make a twitch account.

RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon RebeccaBlack has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    RebeccaBlack
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Always bet on Kuromaru.

Token Weirdo German Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion Campylobacter jejuni is a master of the Mabinogion
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Bloody awesome.

Poor Vega.

I mean poor Hugo!
    Last edited by Campylobacter jejuni; 08-04-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    I'm sitting with you
    Sitting in silence
    Listening to birds
    It feels like home
    [...]
    They sing into the night now
    They sing on for me
    They sing into the night, and
    [...]
    You...
    You're still next to me, alright

+ Reply to Thread