+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Easiest Saga Episode

abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon abc33kr has slain a prairie dragon
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    22xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Kugnae
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Easiest Saga Episode

What do you think is the easiest Saga episode?
    easiness based on amount of combat and time taken to do the episode.

In my opinion, it'd be episode 7.
    millia rp healing ruairi
    running away on a mount mission
    cessair rp with op gun.

What are your thoughts?

TOP LEL Syr the master of posting Syr the master of posting Syr the master of posting Syr the master of posting Syr the master of posting Syr's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Syroran
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Syr0ran
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by abc33kr View Post
    What do you think is the easiest Saga episode?
    easiness based on amount of combat and time taken to do the episode.

In my opinion, it'd be episode 7.
    millia rp healing ruairi
    running away on a mount mission
    cessair rp with op gun.

What are your thoughts?
    Episode 7 is by far the easiest, but does require that you move from Zardine to Courcle (Jungle Tree Mark), then after the RP, you have to go from Vales to Courcle again. So it depends on your timing when to do it.

Episode 6 is fairly easy too, but some people might not be keen on fighting Ruairi or doing his RP (which I personally find incredibly fun).

Banned MIKEHUNT the bear slayer at age 10
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Hmm I'm only on ep5 because of the recent lag that sticks monsters to their spawn points...

Not sure, but I guess sagas are worth spamming daily.

Mecha Afficionado Tarvos the savior of Erinn Tarvos the savior of Erinn Tarvos the savior of Erinn Tarvos's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Tarvos
    Total Level
    3XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Medicine
    Guild
    Sanzenin
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I think 10 is the easiest because there's the least running around and the fights are easy.

2x Cessair and Cessair's Heart. 1 Smash is all I need most of the time for each.
    10x (?) Aohnbarr just snipe them real quick like.
    Macha is super easy too, if not a little time consuming.
    run to shaman-land and talk to Akule and Shamala.

7 is very close to it though.

Minorin's Waifu radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise is a master of the Mabinogion radionoise's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    11XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Elegant
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    10 takes like 3 minutes....

1 windmill, 1 smash, 3 windmills, watch scooter/cloud kill macha, episode done.

Mabination User Tally the noob elemental master
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    After well over 20 attempts at episode 6 just to get the demonic infinite bow (STILL DON'T HAVE IT), I have that episode down to the closest to a speedrun I can get without getting super-competitive about it. Fighting Ruairi is stupid easy with a bow, and the only thing 'difficult' about him is separating him from his illusion.

As for Ruairi's RP, you can bug the advanced heavy stander shamans so they don't do ANYTHING except follow you around. And if there's mob lag, well I can just manipulate them into melee-only mode as well, then just defend, smash, repeat. Millia's RP can be followed to an almost exact formula. All of these have moments where pressing final hit will ride you through the rest of the mission, exception to Ruairi because of shamans, but the objective with his FH is to kill everything else so you can deal with those.

...And I am still disappointed that, despite perfecting it, I still have yet to get the bow from this mission. Or even the medal!

永遠夢を閉じ込め �� �� EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams has tamed a desert dragon EndlessDreams's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Definitely Episode 7. I wait until the Sun Gate open, and I usually finish it within 6 Mabinogi Hours or something. Not to mention, the demonic weapon from Episode 7 is actually worth something.

Cyrene has disabled reputation Cyrene's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Episode 7 and episode 10 is next on the list but 7 hands down because even a level 1 total character can complete it no trouble without even picking up a weapon.

Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zekkii
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Episode 7 and 10 are pretty similar really, either one is good.

The Third Eye KomeijiSatori the explorer of Mabination KomeijiSatori the explorer of Mabination KomeijiSatori the explorer of Mabination KomeijiSatori's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zandeth
    Total Level
    24XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Cuchulainn
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    7 is easiest cuz you don't need to be wearing anything. 10 is easy cuz the fights are lame. So it all depends on if you want to lose durability or be bored.

+ Reply to Thread