We have all heard about the new Transformations in Mabinogi Heroes/Vindictus, and this is just a compilation of all the info I can find about them.
- Must be Level 40, once you pick your side you must complete the following quests.
-You can pick your transformation, just like in Mabinogi
- To Activate the skill these are required: Sp Gauge full, 10 AP.
- The Transformation lasts 2 minutes long and once the 2 minutes ends you de-trans with all your armor broken.
-Both the XE (Extreme Version and Regular Server have trans)
-Stamina is regenerated at a faster rate -Paladins are geared towards Defense
-Dark Knights are geared towards Offense
The stats boost is different for dark knight and paladin, Nothing being ranked up yet.....
During transformation you regain your SP quicker.
There is a chance a missile will be shot after certain attacks.
1. Damage done by missiles increased by 5%
2. Damage done by missiles increased by 10%
3. Damage done by missiles increased by 15%
4. Damage done by missiles increased by 20%
5. Damage done by missiles increased by 25%
Increases the number of missiles.
1. Shoots 2 missiles
2. Shoots 3 missiles
3. Shoots 4 missiles
4. Shoots 5 missiles
5. Shoots 6 missiles
Sacrifice yourself to fill the health of another party member.
Petrifies an enemy hit by a missile.
Increases your transformation by one rank.
Paladin's Grace: Increases defense and can revive the party.
Dark Knight's Revealed: Uses HP to perform a powerful attack.
(I'm no good at deciphering Korean so this could be wrong)
Evie in 1st Grade Paladin Trans
Lann in 1st Grade Dark Knight
PALADIN: First Grade
DARK KNIGHT: First Grade
Since they are labeled in "grades" you can assume that other versions will be coming out. Nothing yet as of Karok's transformation. If you guys have anything else I'll certainly add it.
And the official Mabinogi Heroes site
Last edited by Hiccup; 11-10-2010 at 02:10 PM.