Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Rebirth as a druid? Help im new ;(

I am new to Mabi and bought the Merlin ace character card. If I rebirth can I never be a druid again? what do I lose out on using a rebirth?

Mabination User Natteke has just left the soul stream Natteke's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Kudii
    Total Level
    5XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Sleep
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Uh, if you rebirth to druid you'll get the druid skills talent so you'll get training 2x and stats for it

No you can be a druid whenever you want (only with ace card) however unless you want to train those skills, i suggest you go Milletian for normal talents.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Natteke View Post
    Uh, if you rebirth to druid you'll get the druid skills talent so you'll get training 2x and stats for it

No you can be a druid whenever you want (only with ace card) however unless you want to train those skills, i suggest you go Milletian for normal talents.
    wait you need an elite hero card to stay druid talent even after rebirth ?? if do free rebirth you lose the druid talent ?
     #F7FDF5

Signature

永遠夢を閉じ込め �� �� EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams has slain a prairie dragon EndlessDreams's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Hero cards are for the creation of a NEW character only. You CANNOT use it for rebirth.

Ace Cards can be used to create new characters AND rebirth. However, whenever you want to rebirth into an Ace talent, such as druid, you MUST use an Ace card. Merlin cards are Ace cards + Outfits, basically.

You CANNOT free rebirth or regular card rebirth into Druid.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated is a Nation Alchemist Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDreams View Post
    Hero cards are for the creation of a NEW character only. You CANNOT use it for rebirth.

Ace Cards can be used to create new characters AND rebirth. However, whenever you want to rebirth into an Ace talent, such as druid, you MUST use an Ace card. Merlin cards are Ace cards + Outfits, basically.

even if your already a druid ?? so its gonna cost nx to keep the talent ???
     #F7FDF5

Signature

あたい! CIRNO the master of posting CIRNO the master of posting CIRNO the master of posting CIRNO the master of posting CIRNO the master of posting CIRNO's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDreams View Post

Ace Cards are only available for normal rebirths. That means, any premium features that you have, may it be your hair, your face or your eyes, or even your chosen features, will not be brought over to your next life.
    /Insert 9 Cirnos.jpg

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by CIRNO View Post
    Ace Cards are only available for normal rebirths. That means, any premium features that you have, may it be your hair, your face or your eyes, or even your chosen features, will not be brought over to your next life.
    i am soo confused

so in order to keep the druid talent on rebirth i need buy one of these ?
    because with out that you lose the talent and are forced back into milletian destiny ? (mage warrior archer what have you anything but Merlin)

but if you use one of those cards you then have to buy because you lose your facial features ??

im assuming the Merlin Ace card wont be permanent same with hero and elite hero just the basic ace cards will stay long after other hero cards have come and left the shop ?
     #F7FDF5

Signature

Arcanist Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel is friends with Cichol Azareel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Azareel
    Total Level
    XXX5
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Thaumaturge
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Azareel
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Splat.

Yes, you need one of those cards to keep Druid.
    No, unless you select that you want to change your facial features, they will not change.
    Yes and no. To my knowledge the only limited edition one is the card with the outfit. All the others should continue to be available.

The Classic Elf rangero has defeated the golden spiderling rangero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    rangero
    Total Level
    3XXX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Guild
    Vital
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I buy my ace card, I use them to rb just like regular character cards and I keep the previous look :D!

+ Reply to Thread