+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25
FirstFirst ... 23 24 25

Thread: Mabinogi tips and tricks 2014

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ReFuSeR View Post
    Isn't it the mod what enables to ability to do that anyways?
    I might be thinking of the wrong trick but the trick I'm thinking of is completely vanilla, it just involves changing channels and opening the party tab at the right moment/not touching it afterwards. (If the trick is performed correctly, there will be no party ad over your head but it will still be broadcasted.)

I'm not sure what mod you're referring to. The only mod that I can think of is one that directly allows infinite party time, can't think of a mod that also needs you to perform a trick to get unlimited time.

Mabination User ReFuSeR has just left the soul stream ReFuSeR's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapra View Post
    I might be thinking of the wrong trick but the trick I'm thinking of is completely vanilla, it just involves changing channels and opening the party tab at the right moment/not touching it afterwards. (If the trick is performed correctly, there will be no party ad over your head but it will still be broadcasted.)

I'm not sure what mod you're referring to. The only mod that I can think of is one that directly allows infinite party time, can't think of a mod that also needs you to perform a trick to get unlimited time.
    I thought it required you to cc to the same channel, which isn't possible without mods.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ReFuSeR View Post
    I thought it required you to cc to the same channel, which isn't possible without mods.
    I don't think which channel matters. Just that you pick which target channel you want to stay on in the end.

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I can confirm that I've seen my party message broadcast while not having the tab open before, but I have that mod and I CC to the same channel to make syncing daily quests easier so I don't know which version I've done on accident.

Mabination User ZeroPantz the bear slayer with a single blow ZeroPantz's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ZeroPantz
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Amaterasu
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yeah I never use mods, I meant the trick, where you open a dungeon party that is registered on the party board, keep it open, while it's open cc to the channel you want to advertise on, and then it goes on forever without having the party show above your head. Somehow it didn't work for me anymore.

Mabination User ReFuSeR has just left the soul stream ReFuSeR's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Finding bgm files:

If you are changing your bgms and having a hard time finding a certain one. Just go to that place ingame that plays it then select all files in your mp3 folder and delete. The one that doesn't delete is the bgm for that area. Right click>undo afterwards to get your bgms back. There might be a better way, but this is what I do lol.
    Last edited by ReFuSeR; 02-12-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Queen of Roses pinkkea the bear slayer with a single blow pinkkea's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Kilenia
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kilenia
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Adventurer seal spamming: the dunby-emain-belvast route. Basically go to dunby and get the steamed potato quests from Glenis's shop (skip this step if you have >rF cooking and can make your own potatoes lol), get your steamed potatoes, moon gate to emain, do the handicraft puppet quest and get gordon's cooking quest. Then cook a vegetable canape and a basil tomato salad. continent warp to belvast, deliver the stuff. Also stop by Cobh with the 5 nails quest. That's 5 seals and 9k gold.

If anyone has anything better pls to help
    I like bunnies.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkea View Post
    Adventurer seal spamming: the dunby-emain-belvast route. Basically go to dunby and get the steamed potato quests from Glenis's shop (skip this step if you have >rF cooking and can make your own potatoes lol), get your steamed potatoes, moon gate to emain, do the handicraft puppet quest and get gordon's cooking quest. Then cook a vegetable canape and a basil tomato salad. continent warp to belvast, deliver the stuff. Also stop by Cobh with the 5 nails quest. That's 5 seals and 9k gold.

If anyone has anything better pls to help
    After doing that continent warp and at least do hilwen and shyllien, 2 more seals for clicking an npc and auto-crafting.

Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible the wise Invisible's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Anemia
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Sake
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPantz View Post
    Yeah I never use mods, I meant the trick, where you open a dungeon party that is registered on the party board, keep it open, while it's open cc to the channel you want to advertise on, and then it goes on forever without having the party show above your head. Somehow it didn't work for me anymore.
    Step 1. Be on the channel you want to advertise on.
    Step 2. Create a Dungeon Party with your advertisement, or open an existing party. Make sure you do not close the party sign about your head.
    Step 3. Change channels while the party is still open.
    Step 4. Return to the channel that you originally had the party open. Make sure you do not open the party again.

I don't think you need to register it to the Party Board, it just needs to be a Dungeon Party.

+ Reply to Thread