+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure how to put this.

JEW#2 alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    n02
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Elusive
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Traphole
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

Not sure how to put this.

Reality check pretty much.. Friends keep bringing me back to this game after I said I'm done with it.. Pretty much what I'm here to say is; this game is toxic. I need to leave while I still have a chance and focus more on real life endeavors. I'm not quitting permanently, but I definitely won't be as active as I tend to be. Thanks to mabination and mabinogi for bringing me together with some truly amazing people. I am happy to say, that I have made 3 very close friends through mabi, and held relations with old ones for quite a while, I can't thank them enough for dealing with my shit. Especially the friends I made in Cuchu, haven't known you guys for too long, but it was a blast getting to have fun in this game again xD. I might still check in now and again on nation. Expect to see me on Sunday night, gonna be step 6'ing my remaining weapons. Going to leave this here to keep myself motivated to stay off this game. Goodluck to everyone, and I hope you continue to enjoy this game like I have. Will be on some this weekend~
    Last edited by alwmiioktm; 12-14-2013 at 07:16 AM.

( 。• ㅅ • 。)
    <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Wallflowers
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    n00000000000000000000000000

don't quit

who will I make fun of??

who's spider farms will I destroy??

wiggity wabbits!

PROXIED WALLFLOWERS.
    5/26/2010
    你是最大的笨蛋 !!!

JEW#2 alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm the shadow hero alwmiioktm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    n02
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Elusive
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Traphole
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    n00000000000000000000000000

don't quit

who will I make fun of??

who's spider farms will I destroy??
    Just look at urself in the mirror :)<3. Plenty to make fun of. wall u better be double grandmaster archer next time I come play again

( 。• ㅅ • 。)
    <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Wallflowers
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by alwmiioktm View Post
    Just look at urself in the mirror :)<3. Plenty to make fun of. wall u better be double grandmaster archer next time I come play again
    and by next time you mean like forever right

because you're not quitting

right

wiggity wabbits!

PROXIED WALLFLOWERS.
    5/26/2010
    你是最大的笨蛋 !!!

Sepia the explorer of Rano Sepia the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    xxxx
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Inspiration
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Gotta do what you gotta do.

Best of luck to you!

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    n02
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Guild
    Elusive
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Traphole
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    and by next time you mean like forever right

because you're not quitting

right
    dont worry ceiling moss. I will always be with you. Right here. On skype :)

Mabination User Airylin the ogre slayer Airylin's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I'm losing all my friends ):

Next it's going to be Walls and I'll just have to bug lindo 3x more per day.

(ㅇㅅㅇ) Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma is a Nation Alchemist Kuma's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Are we so close that we can squish together in the same roller coaster? I'd push you out to make room, of course.

Be good student and don't come back disappointing us, because we expect you to run for Prime Minister by the time you come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Airylin View Post
    I'm losing all my friends ):

Next it's going to be Walls and I'll just have to bug lindo 3x more per day.
    /Bug sprays

+ Reply to Thread