+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm on my way out

Mirage Knight Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Yoorah
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Yoorah
    Level
    6x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I think you need to adjust that helmet.
    "We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don’t know."

░ [Mari] Beta Tester (CBT since January 2008 <3)
    ░ [Ruairi] Royal Alchemist (1st gen) | Seal Breaker | TTL 5000+
    ░ [Alexina] Grandmaster Fighter | TTL 2000+

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Stay safe, make up grizzled war stories to scare children later.

Also in a tanking situation, make sure you shout out crisis a few times, this no longer works against flamethrowers though.

But yeah, stay positive and stay optimistic, best thing anyone can do.
    Last edited by Aubog007; 01-14-2014 at 01:18 AM.

HOLY COW! Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Phunkie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Phunkie
    Total Level
    26xx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Cionaodh
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Thank you for all the time you've spent and put into this place! You were an amazing community leader and a great moderator!

Wishing you the safest of travels and hope that you will come back to tell us about the places you've seen and the people you've met! :)

See you soon!

Banned Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Froglord of DESTINY!!! has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Skyshooter1
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Bracer
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Katakarda
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Guild
    Seirin
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Qu Marsh, in a hut, next to the moogle bro's. THEY OWE ME RENT OKAY!
    Gold
    When you get to korea, destroy nexon's would-be main office.

Imperial Commissar Adrianblade the archeologist Adrianblade the archeologist Adrianblade's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Stay safe!

My uncle is in the 10th Mountain so I know quite a bit about what goes on over there!

Commissar Adrianblade of the 442nd Mordian Heavy Weapons Regiment

Squadron Pilot Adrianblade of Systems United Navy
    Accipiens ad Astra - Take to the Stars
    S.U.N.

RegisAreus the Mabination seal breaker RegisAreus the Mabination seal breaker RegisAreus's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Shikiz
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Akatsubaki
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Cruentuz
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    Guild
    Zetsumei
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    O: Even doe I don't know you, and only lurk thru these forum for a couple of years. I'll miss you

P.S You should tape your wallet around your thighs, heard they pickpocket quite often in other country~ o:

+ Reply to Thread