Little things that make you happy in Mabinogi.
As suggested by Casura:
Post anything that pretty much makes you have a pleasant time in Mabinogi, or restore faith in the game.
Originally Posted by Casura
For me, it'd be mission rooms, where I climactic crash, first hit crit so everything's dead, then second hit crit so everything's dead again, and I crash shot (or wm) crit so that I one shot the next spawn and the room is done. Such easiness. Much win.
Oh, and also, when mobs get stuck in Sulfur Spider. Or Scathach mission.
When I check my house and it's full of money.
I'm happy when people start looking on the positive side :D
I'm happy attempting things out of my league. Can't get into serious mode unless it's a challenge
When other players appreciate me for helping them.
When I go to Tir and hear the music <3
When I look at all the Rank 1 skills I have in the skill list and think to myself, "look how far i've come...", as I slowly remember the good or bad experience of each skill I trained.
Also when I hear beautiful music that some people compose.
- Content which challenges both my character development choices and my ability to effectively utilize the options in my toolbox
- Content which rewards my efforts
- Observable differences which can be readily identified by myself and others
3. Teaching others
- Extending my knowledge onto others, with the expectation that they will do the same in turn
4. Helping others
- Extending my arm to help not those in need, but those who I choose to assist at my discretion
- Love it or hate it
my guild ^///^
...jk, you guys are awful.
When i make someone's day.
When they add more features accessible to free users