+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84
FirstFirst ... 82 83 84

Thread: Mabi vs Warframe: Polls CLOSED, Mabi lost :(

nyoron BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca the skillful BecomeMeguca's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    MYSTERY
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Mabi vs Warframe was the greatest competition in the whole thing :)

Was watching it with as much anticipation as a presidential election ..refreshing the vote count like I had OCD or something
    Last edited by BecomeMeguca; 04-08-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Mabination User Code2008 was almost killed by a brown fox
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Code2008
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Smithing
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Code
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    LVC
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nui View Post
    Not very many players knew of the poll during the first round so a lot of the total vote counts were low. And according to code the votes on smite's side on the final poll was due to bots. I don't think any poll had a many legit votes as mabinogi and warframe's poll did.
    Imagine if Warframe was unable to rally in those final 3 minutes in their matchup against Vindictus... as bad as the communities were getting, I couldn't imagine what Nexon would of done if it ended up Mabinogi vs. Vindictus.

Also, Aura Kingdom had more votes than Mabinogi did in the first round, but alas, their first round opponent was SMITE...

I Like Ice Cream. Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol Justified is friends with Cichol
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Justinishere
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    CTRL
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Guild
    Sheep
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Nui View Post
    Not very many players knew of the poll during the first round so a lot of the total vote counts were low. And according to code the votes on smite's side on the final poll was due to bots. I don't think any poll had a many legit votes as mabinogi and warframe's poll did.
    That was the true vote unless you're saying they posted the finalized numbers not caring, which would be stupid regardless of whether or not the winner was the same.

And same awareness goes for all games. The universal bribery and official announcements didn't start til halfway.

Guilty Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara is a Nation Alchemist Syliara's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Something
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    ItsAGuild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Puriteee
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    That was the true vote unless you're saying they posted the finalized numbers not caring, which would be stupid regardless of whether or not the winner was the same.

And same awareness goes for all games. The universal bribery and official announcements didn't start til halfway.
    I stopped caring after mabinogi lost honestly, I'm just going on 2nd hand knowledge. Also keep in mind those numbers on smite's side could have been skewed by vengeful mabinogi players. In the end I still feel like smite and mabinogi's poll had the highest turnout of the entire competition. It certainly seemed to have the most attention.

Mabination User Code2008 was almost killed by a brown fox
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Code2008
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Smithing
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Code
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Guild
    LVC
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Just imagine had Vindictus survived against Warframe's last minute rally in the first round...

+ Reply to Thread