+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pet Icons... Suggestions?

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Taycat View Post
    Let's see....
    How about an Elephant? :D
    Or maybe....

doge
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by GODZILLA View Post
    How about me?
    In celebration of the new movie, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanior View Post
    Elatha icon.
    Please. :>
    LOL wat is dis, a mabi site?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsik View Post
    Staff members, both current and former, either through using icons of characters/things people associated staff members with, or their real pictures, similar to what happened with Phunkie (with their permission, or course).
    M-maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    pizza
    ranch bottles
    Yes, but only if it's Hidden Valley.

Okay guys, I know what I'm doing tonight.

Mabination User Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake is friends with Cichol Jake's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Proxied
    Total Level
    18xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Ninja
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikoki View Post
    Yes.

Yes, but only if it's Hidden Valley.

Okay guys, I know what I'm doing tonight.
    I believe I speak on all of our behalves when I say that is perfectly ok

Mabination User Eiryie the noob elemental master Eiryie's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Eiryie
    Total Level
    18XX
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Guild
    Sanzenin
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Maybe Eiry? :o

Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Slurptasti
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I also would be ecstatic to be able to grace my signature with some pizza and ranch bottles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM PROXY AD ON MEPELSOTRY

t(-_-t) Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Beginner
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Taycat View Post
    Let's see....
    How about an Elephant? :D
    Or maybe....

doge
    i actually screamed "NO", irl. ty

The Restless
    Snowie Stormflower has disabled reputation Snowie Stormflower's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    XSnowie
    Total Level
    15xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Dreams
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I was more or less thinking about a small contest / competition to have people design their own icons, then we decide which one we like best or have the community vote for which ones they like more.

The ones that win get added to the shop. (The users who created a winning icon get a free copy of the icon they won with, of course!)

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    give me a gooby pet and i'll love you forever

The Unafear'd Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Nithiel
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Seeing as 30 people just yelled "PIZZA AND RANCH BOTTLES" I feel like I'm missing a meme, but I really have no idea what the hell you people are talking about. Also Ranch is one of the most disgusting things ever.

Also, I want a pet Shota. I know at least like, 3 people would buy it.

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I'm not one for ranch, but I am totally game with the Pizza icon idea.

Mmmmmyummypizza
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Nithiel View Post
    Seeing as 30 people just yelled "PIZZA AND RANCH BOTTLES" I feel like I'm missing a meme, but I really have no idea what the hell you people are talking about.
    I have no idea either. Perhaps someone can shed some light on this? I wouldn't mind seeing pizza/ranch bottles added if it's actually something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snowie Stormflower View Post
    I was more or less thinking about a small contest / competition to have people design their own icons, then we decide which one we like best or have the community vote for which ones they like more.

The ones that win get added to the shop. (The users who created a winning icon get a free copy of the icon they won with, of course!)
    This was one of the ideas that crossed my mind as far as hosting a sort of poll. I'd like to see the community vote for them rather than us, or a select panel of judges, since the community is who would be buying them. I'd also prefer people make/design/crop their own icons that way we won't have to (and possibly make a good idea someone had into a poor icon).

That being said, I'd highly suggest people post (or at least prepare) icons or at least the images (in whatever size) they'd like to see formed into a 50x50 icon. At this point, this thread will stay here a little longer while we figure out whether to make it a contest or not.

Here's just a couple quick icon examples:
    Last edited by M; 05-21-2014 at 12:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread