+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farewell

Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii is a master of the Mabinogion Zekkii's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Zekkii
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Farewell

It has been a while since I logged in and I am only vaguely aware of the recent content releases such as food cart and 3x AP. I have managed to break the inertia of my compulsion and I am not looking back. I have grown weary of being god squashing ants for whatever fractions of power I can still harvest from them, if any.

Basically I have beat the game, and I would say there was nothing really challenging me for thousands upon thousands of levels. I have reached what so many players strive to achieve, endgame. You may think this is because of my expensive and powerful equipment, my high stats across the board, or my list of skills, but it is not. I have reached endgame because I have quit.

Maybe I will be back in a year to beat whatever devCAT cooked up, a few months to spend my stockpile of AP, or a few weeks to say hi, but for now I am leaving. Farewell.

The Restless
    Snowie Stormflower has disabled reputation Snowie Stormflower's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    XSnowie
    Total Level
    15xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Dreams
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Awwww Zekkii kitty.

Good luck to wherever you're going, let's meet again someday!

Call me Alexis ♔ Anette the bear slayer with a single blow Anette's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Anette
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Archery
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Ania
    Type
    Lynn
    Guild
    Intuition
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    BAE

♔ Tumblr ♔
    [COLOR="#FF1493"]

Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto is a Nation Alchemist Naruto's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Slurptasti
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    hmph buster

Mirage Knight Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Yoorah
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Yoorah
    Level
    6x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    You may think this is because of my expensive and powerful equipment, my high stats across the board, or my list of skills, but it is not.
    Actually, I doubt most thought this. The first thought that comes to mind is that someone finally got bored playing a grindy MMO. x)
    Good luck in life and stuff.
    "We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don’t know."

░ [Mari] Beta Tester (CBT since January 2008 <3)
    ░ [Ruairi] Royal Alchemist (1st gen) | Seal Breaker | TTL 5000+
    ░ [Alexina] Grandmaster Fighter | TTL 2000+

+ Reply to Thread