+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Confirmation

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoorah View Post

I assume it's some kind of clever reference.

Mirage Knight Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Yoorah
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Yoorah
    Level
    6x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    ...I'm glad I never bothered to watch this series. >.>
    "We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don’t know."

░ [Mari] Beta Tester (CBT since January 2008 <3)
    ░ [Ruairi] Royal Alchemist (1st gen) | Seal Breaker | TTL 5000+
    ░ [Alexina] Grandmaster Fighter | TTL 2000+

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoorah View Post
    ...I'm glad I never bothered to watch this series. >.>
    w-why

+ Reply to Thread