Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Now Accepting Moderator Applications

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Dear Nationers

Tonight, we will be retiring a number of our current staff. Many of them have done a great job over the years, and it has been both an honor and a lot of fun working with them through all my selfish demands. Though they are being removed from the position for a number of various reasons, they will continue to be valued members of nation, and are welcome to participate in moderator application processes again in the future should the opportunity ever arise.

That being said and done, we move on to our primary matter of discussion. Currently, Snowie is our only moderator at the moment, with Maia helping out on the job. This isn't necessarily a terribly urgent issue, since the two of them have been handling almost every report and incident for a while, but it would definitely help if we had additional staff on board.

I will once again be taking applications for moderators. Please send me a PM with your application. As always, there are no application formats. This is all about how you represent yourselves. Remember that the moderator's job is to respond to reports, clean up the forums (moving, merging, locking posts/threads), and to maintain a strong sense of objectivity when on the job. Although this is a volunteer position, I sincerely hope that all applicants take a professional and earnest approach towards the job.

Applications will be open until the end of Saturday evening. A decision will be made within the staff.

Tomorrow evening (Tuesday, June 10th), we will hold a funeral for the current staff members who were unfortunately and utterly obliterated in the great purging. May they find pepperonis at rest. (They are not actually dead, but everyone is instructed to treat them as such for exactly one day)

- Your based admin, Ashikoki
    Last edited by Ashikoki; 06-10-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lan
    Total Level
    18XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aduro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    The place where the air makes my face hurt.
    Gold
    Is there even that much activity that we'd need many moderators? Anyway I've already had my taste of power. Good luck to anyone who gets hired for this "honour."
    Don’t wish death on your enemies. Wish geese on them. Wish thousands of geese into their life. Geese in their yard. Geese in their car. Geese in their workplace. Geese in their bed. Tiny geese in their hair. Geese in their food. JPEGs of angry geese overtaking their computer. Turn their whole family into geese. Awful hissy mean geese everywhere. A fate worse than death.

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan View Post
    Is there even that much activity that we'd need many moderators?
    If Snowie gets in a freak accident during one of our ero cosplay photo shoots, I'd be liable to provide a replacement moderator!! The photo galleries, by the way, are all available to view in our hidden staff nudes board.

Anyway I've already had my taste of power. Good luck to anyone who gets hired for this "honour."
    I'm not going to lie, this job is "customer support" in a nutshell. Its a slightly masochistic kind of fun.

Never Again. Ever. I mean it.

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Obligatory image is necessary:

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsik View Post
    Obligatory image is necessary:

There's no admin position openings :(

Never Again. Ever. I mean it.

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I know. D:

But my ban hammer arm is so rusty, that I need a stint as mod to beat it off.

The Unafear'd Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Space Pirate Nithiel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Nithiel
    Total Level
    XXXX
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsik View Post
    beat it off.
    Hue.

I would only apply for the sake of getting into the staff nudes section then promptly quit after saving everything.

Dream Yogi
    Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku is a Nation Alchemist Baku's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Reih
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Freiya
    Type
    Fiona
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    WAIT WAIT, I HAVE ADS NOW, I REGRET MY DECISION; MAKE ME MOD AGAIN OMGOMG..
    (I'm just kidding)

Good luck to everyone, replacing me will be extremely hard. OHOHOHO.

No seriously, good luck, if you don't have a therapist, start looking for one.

edit: HEY! My yearly award badges! GIVE THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. please?
      

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Keep in mind we want active members who can be active moderators, your number one task will be to respond to peoples complaints on a day-to-day basis for no pay! Also you will be required to bring in 20 new quality nation members a day to boost forum activity.

Side note, I want to say I appreciate all the mods that have been on board while I've been on board for their efforts. I know not everybody has as much free time as Snowie and myself for reports and there was nobody that simply didn't make an effort.
    Last edited by M; 06-10-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Mabination President Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    roflelf
    Total Level
    xxxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    n/a
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    vindictussucksyoufuckingnoobs
    Gold
    Before I accept my new moderator position I'd like to say it has been an honor

Closed Thread