Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Now Accepting Moderator Applications

The Mother Hen Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel is a master of the Mabinogion Ithiliel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Ithiliel
    Total Level
    1k+
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    @.@ I miss my staff-sized inbox! You guys could've given me a warning I was suddenly going to have 800 messages OVER the allowed 200. Geesh!

Anyway...It was fun when I had the time and the patience. Unfortunately, too much shit going on in my life to have continued moderating.

To any who are applying: Don't go in thinking it will all be fun times, it won't. You will get frustrated with everyone. You will want to be a rude bitch. It happens.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithiliel View Post
    @.@ I miss my staff-sized inbox! You guys could've given me a warning I was suddenly going to have 800 messages OVER the allowed 200. Geesh!

Anyway...It was fun when I had the time and the patience. Unfortunately, too much shit going on in my life to have continued moderating.

To any who are applying: Don't go in thinking it will all be fun times, it won't. You will get frustrated with everyone. You will want to be a rude bitch. It happens.
    but i will miss you ass a mod

can you get a special badge like a war vets purple heat or something idk
     #F7FDF5

Sepia the explorer of Rano Sepia the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    xxxx
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Inspiration
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithiliel View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone went into this thinking that way.

Anyway, thank you, and the other former mods, for your work here.

Closed Thread