View Poll Results: Whose entry do you like best?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Space Pirate Nithiel

7 7.22%
  • Ashikoki

16 16.49%
  • Taycat

13 13.40%
  • Limes

10 10.31%
  • Benzene

20 20.62%
  • GODZILLA

6 6.19%
  • Hanna

15 15.46%
  • Eiryie

26 26.80%
  • Splatulated

7 7.22%
  • Bunny

46 47.42%
  • Nui

27 27.84%
  • Yoru

37 38.14%
  • Gaby5011

10 10.31%
  • Qnjo

7 7.22%
  • Tropa

22 22.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Community Voting - Mabination Pet Icon Contest

Never Again. Ever. I mean it.

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Now that I think about it, can you even use .gifs for pets? I tried it before with a slightly modified Poptart Cat .gif back when Nyancat was popular (took three pixels off of the rainbow to get it to under 50 pixels width), and it just came up with a blank box, not even a still image.

Probably should have brought this up back when the contest started.

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsik View Post
    Now that I think about it, can you even use .gifs for pets?
    And so said the man with 9 gif pets.

Zawsze in love... kaozking the archeologist kaozking the archeologist kaozking's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kaozking
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kaozking
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Guild
    KimchiYolo
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikoki View Post
    I think he had a brain fart

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikoki View Post

But seriously, why didn't my Poptart Cat work when I tried to give myself it as a pet? D:
    Last edited by Arsik; 07-18-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Arsik View Post

But seriously, why didn't my Poptart Cat work when I tried to give myself it as a pet? D:
    i dont understand video :c

planet with 3 suns and clock face ??
     #F7FDF5

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    i dont understand video :c

planet with 3 suns and clock face ??
    The video was supposed to start at around 16 seconds in to show that it took me a bit to realize that .gifs do, in fact, work as pets, despite me saying otherwise.

Closed Thread