+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peace Out

the Master Otaku Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Total Level
    71xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Peace Out

So guys, let me ask you a question:

Who here remembers Mabiguru? I'm sure at least 80% of the population won't remember what it is, and only the oldest of the old members like me would even remember what it was and what happened to it.

Well, Nation isn't as bad: I'll give it that, but I'm already seeing its downfall as the "better" staff are becoming more busy and not even getting in-game or active on the forums. Instead, we have newbie moderators and obnoxious members flooding the forums with Nexon-forum-quality material.

Mabinogi completely lost its social aspect, which includes in game, guilds, friends list, Facebook pages, and now, Mabination as well. I'm not sure what "social" is when people just spread across forums each trying to achieve the highest damage as possible and caring nothing about anyone except for the people they already know.

I've taken a few hiatus before, but this one's for good: I'm leaving Nation and all the time I spent here laughing and talking with complete strangers. Now, all I see are satirical jokes on how someone got a bad r1 reforge or how my 20k Lance Charge damage is "so noob".

I stand here at member number 221 out of the ~30k that's registered on Nation, and I've had enough of Mabination to last me a lifetime.

So Nation, it was really fun and all that, and I really hope for you to survive for a long time at least until Mabinogi closes down. It's a pity I won't be there with you, but I'm sure your clowns and nazis will keep you entertained for a couple of more years.

Peace Out Guys.
    Hype for this series MEGA-INTENSIFIES

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I agree that there is some validity to your claims. Mabinogi turned to DPSnogi, why'd you think i quit. Game turned to maplestory, and there isn't even a reason why you need excessive high damage.

However i do wish to retort that it is a "natural" evolution of the community. That and other things.
    Last edited by Aubog007; 07-15-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Mabination President Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Hanna's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    roflelf
    Total Level
    xxxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Guild
    n/a
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Character
    vindictussucksyoufuckingnoobs
    Gold
    Sorry to see you go

Sepia the explorer of Rano Sepia the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    xxxx
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Inspiration
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Best of luck to you.

Sucks you couldn't leave on better terms.

♥ 気持ちいい ♥

Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki is a master of the Mabinogion Ashikoki's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I won't deny the validity in a lot of what you say, and its been great for sure to have you around.

But come onnnnn, newbie moderators. I think I picked em out well!

Granted, I'll be giving Bunny her first month review soon to see how she's been doing, but I think both Snowie and Maia have done incredibly awesome jobs. They're both away on break or something at the moment though.

Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan is a Nation Alchemist Lan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lan
    Total Level
    18XX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Aduro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    The place where the air makes my face hurt.
    Gold
    Always sad to see a fellow refugee leave. Hope you find a new home one day.
    Don’t wish death on your enemies. Wish geese on them. Wish thousands of geese into their life. Geese in their yard. Geese in their car. Geese in their workplace. Geese in their bed. Tiny geese in their hair. Geese in their food. JPEGs of angry geese overtaking their computer. Turn their whole family into geese. Awful hissy mean geese everywhere. A fate worse than death.

*Squirt, Squirt* Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup the skillful Ketchup's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    kayate
    Total Level
    8xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Cooking
    Guild
    Club
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I used to be in Mabiguru before too, I do agree that mabinogi has become all about big numbers lately which is why I lost interest and quit. Sucks I won't see you around anymore but best of luck to you.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Solonogi makes this less of a problem for me.
    That or hanging around with newbies who just want to play and don't care if they do 19,999 damage or 20,000 damage.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Solonogi makes this less of a problem for me.
    That or hanging around with newbies who just want to play and don't care if they do 19,999 damage or 20,000 damage.
    Always the best way to go. I've never cared about the damage I do in game. It's not something I pay attention to or care for. I wish you luck OP in wherever you go in life.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Zawsze in love... kaozking the archeologist kaozking the archeologist kaozking's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kaozking
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kaozking
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Guild
    KimchiYolo
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Can't really disagree with the claims made in the post but good luck in life and was fun seeing you around.

+ Reply to Thread