+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSO2jp Team!

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

PSO2jp Team!

Since the odds of PSO2 ever coming to NA within the next several years are quite frankly null, team Kindred on the JP servers (Ship 2:Ur) is recruiting!

So whether you've just started playing despite all of the problems potentially caused and all alone in the big wide Japanese world, wanting to play, but don't know how or where to start, or a current player, we'd love to have you along! If you don't have already, we can set you up with English translations for most of the gameplay!

The only real rules that we have are to be kind and help when you can, and to not be a whiny beggy little shit. Asking is perfectly fine, but persistent begging is a no-no. Please keep mature adult conversation to a mediocre minimum, (because young'uns do play the game!) and keep harassment to a bare minimum! Venting your anger is one thing, but outward harassment makes you and us look bad!

To join the guild, or get help joining pso2, (or just for more information), feel free to send Herro (Herro Yaki) or I (Kitaneko) a message ingame, or a pm on 'nation!

__

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

The Milletiant Summoner
    Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri the skillful Chiyuri's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Too many <.<
    Total Level
    6000~
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    hmm...

Need more video of gameplay to get people interested in playing.
    Last edited by Chiyuri; 09-20-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Cyrene has disabled reputation Cyrene's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Guild
    N/A
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I would play, I played for like a year but now you need a vpn to play depending on where you live and I have to use one just to log in so I'm good on pso2. It's honestly nothing to write home about at the end of the day. I wish they still had some psu servers running. Had the best gameplay imo.

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Crye View Post
    I would play, I played for like a year but now you need a vpn to play depending on where you live and I have to use one just to log in so I'm good on pso2. It's honestly nothing to write home about at the end of the day. I wish they still had some psu servers running. Had the best gameplay imo.
    By pulling a few strings, it is possible to play now despite having no vpn! Just let one of us know if you want some help!

Some trailers!
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

Mabination User Kurayami the explorer of Mabination Kurayami the explorer of Mabination Kurayami the explorer of Mabination Kurayami's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    3xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Gunslinger
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Chienri
    Type
    Lynn
    Level
    1x
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Hm, I might be interested.. I can never get past level 20, I always get really bored and then just stop playing for months, come back, and end up restarting.. x.x

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    As into this game i am, i will wait (albeit probably an extended period of time) for the english version.

Fan translations cause me eye twitching and immersion breaking.

Mabination User Mystickskye the explorer of Mabination Mystickskye the explorer of Mabination Mystickskye the explorer of Mabination Mystickskye's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Ship 2, hssst.
    I fear the state of modern humanity when I'm forced to make an image tutorial for editing a text file.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I play extremely rarely with my friend but we're on ship 9.

Mirage Knight Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Yoorah's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Character
    Yoorah
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Yoorah
    Level
    6x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Still waiting for the NA version. :(
    "We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don’t know."

░ [Mari] Beta Tester (CBT since January 2008 <3)
    ░ [Ruairi] Royal Alchemist (1st gen) | Seal Breaker | TTL 5000+
    ░ [Alexina] Grandmaster Fighter | TTL 2000+

Seizon Senryaku! Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Drakoh
    Total Level
    6xx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    SATAN
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lautrekk
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    Silent Raiders
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    I really think this game is cute and want to play it but it's so much work keeping it updated and stuff. :(

+ Reply to Thread