+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mabination Maintenance Monday

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

Mabination Maintenance Monday

I managed to get 3 M's in there

On monday, september 29th I'll be doing a global maintenance on the server and on mabination's database. Last year's maintenance took about 4 or 5 hours, pretty much just waiting for stuff to process, so this time will probably be similar.

I'll be starting around 9am EST and it'll go on for at least 4 - 5 hours.

The Tapatalk function (for mobile forum app) is also going to be temporarily disabled until then because it seems to be fucking things up.

( 。• ㅅ • 。)
    <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Wallflowers
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    WHAT WILL I DO FOR 4-5 HOURS? MABINATION IS LOVE.. MABINATION IS LIFE...

jk I have class in the morning

wiggity wabbits!

PROXIED WALLFLOWERS.
    5/26/2010
    你是最大的笨蛋 !!!

The Assassin Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm the shadow hero Yanm's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Yanm
    Total Level
    12xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Carpentry
    Guild
    Night
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Yanm
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    WHAT WILL I DO FOR 4-5 HOURS? MABINATION IS LOVE.. MABINATION IS LIFE...

jk I have class in the morning
    Just browse pictures of Bunny's for the time. I'm sure they'll keep you plenty distracted. That or stuff with Proxied.

You fools would dare to challenge the king of light and darkness? So you choose to do and so you shall feel my wrath!

Goals: r1 Carp (x), r1 Shock (x), r1 Meteor (r3), r1 Bullet Storm (x), Learn Crisis Escape (), Learn Elemental Wave (), r1 smithing (rf), r1 Enchant (rB), Master Gunner (Champ), Master Adventurer (Wise)

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Thanks for the heads up Osay

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Cookiebunny the Mabination seal breaker Cookiebunny the Mabination seal breaker Cookiebunny's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Cookiebunny
    Total Level
    5XXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Alas, I have school during the maintenance. /o/

Mabination User DennouNeko the succubus slayer DennouNeko's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Dennou
    Total Level
    12XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    European
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Hm... So around 3pm~8pm of local time.
    Thanks for heads up.
    If I haven't edited this post, it means I probably haven't read it yet.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Good luck, hope nothing explodes during maintenance. Maybe we can sneak in a couple extensions and then offer horrible compensation :D

Probably not a bot Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Krystalys
    Total Level
    7xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Meep
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    This will of course be when korea finally releases some good content and Mabination isn't up to catch any of it
    Warning: The content of this post may express beliefs and opinions that differ from your own, or facts you do not find flattering or favorable. If you have a history of adverse reactions to any of these things please consult your physician before attempting to digest. Chronic sufferers are encouraged to stock up on suppositories and grow thicker skin.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I WILL MISS YEW NATION :c
     #F7FDF5

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild