+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can some one Compose for Arche Age please ? heres a guidey thingy to help maybe

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty Can some one Compose for Arche Age please ? heres a guidey thingy to help maybe

i find some mabi mml works and others dont

also if possible

Pony music ?

http://mabination.com/threads/74134-...e-re-direct-me!

and since for arche age melody an harmony would has be all combined i think

currently i capped at 200 characters but i trying boost that to 400 one day 1000
    Last edited by Splatulated; 09-27-2014 at 04:57 PM.
     #F7FDF5

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    could some one make a short recognizeable version of this ?

cap is 200 characters

t110v100o5l8r2cg>cde2<da>d<a>e2<<b>df+b>d2c<gb+g2r cg>cde2<da>d<a>d2<<b>df+b4>der<cg>cde2<cgb+gb+2df+ ab>c4d4<<b>df+ab2b+g>cde2<cg>cde2<df+ab>d<a>f+4<<b >df+b4bf+4cg>cde2r1<cgb+gb+gb+gda>d<a>d<a>d<a<b>f+ bf+bf+b4cgb+gb+gb+gcgb+gb+gb+gda>d<a>d<a>d<a<b>f+b f+bf+b4cgb+gb+gb+gcgb+gb+gb+gda>d<a>d<a>d<a<b>f+bf +bf+b4cgb+gb+g4.cgb+gb+2da>d<a>d<a4>e<b>e<bg>e<ge1 ,v80r5o5l1rrrl8>f+gabb2baedd2bag>dd2<f+gagf+4.d4eb ag2baedd2bag>dd2<agf+gr16f+16>d4.<f+gabb2baedd2bad >drf+4.d4<agf+4.d4ebee1>l32rg4r8r16<<g>dg2r4r8r16r 32>l8eeeeeeeeeef+dd2.<b>d<b4a4gabee4>eeeeeee4f+2d< ba4.>d4.<f+g4.a4b2.>eeeeeel4ef+gd8<b8a2g>d<a2gee2b 2.l4af+ge,v127l1rrro5l8>f+gabb2baedd2bag>dd2<f+gag f+4.d4ebag2baedd2bag>dd2<agf+gr16f+16>d4.<f+gabb2b aedd2bad>drf+4.d4<agf+4.d4ebee1>l32rg4r8r16<<g>dg2 r4r8r16r32>l8eeeeeeeeeef+dd2.<b>d<b4a4gabee4>eeeee ee4f+2d<ba4.>d4.<f+g4.a4b2.>eeeeeel4ef+gd8<b8a2g>d <a2gee2b2.l4af+ge;
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User tanino has just left the soul stream tanino's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tanino
    Total Level
    3XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Hoshino
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I could possibly look at it, I've made some ArcheAge MML for a friend before so maybe I can be of some help, though the system although similar is also quite different and a pain to work with when you're used to the way it is in Mabi o/
    tanino [Alexina]

Official Mabinogi Fan Site: http://taninogi.tumblr.com/ | More Information on Fan Sites: Mabinogi Fan Sites
    My MWorld Wiki Page

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by tanino View Post
    I could possibly look at it, I've made some ArcheAge MML for a friend before so maybe I can be of some help, though the system although similar is also quite different and a pain to work with when you're used to the way it is in Mabi o/
    please :3 ^-^
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User tanino has just left the soul stream tanino's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tanino
    Total Level
    3XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Hoshino
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    The only issue with this is that 200 Character's doesn't get far, can you maybe work on raising your Artistry or something? If I could play with 400 it'd be a lot better... honestly 200 barely scratches the intro. P.S Nice theme, havn't heard this version in a long time, the memories @ ~ @

Here's what I managed to pull out of it to make //half decent// cause you can't really do much out of 200... Actually this is more than 200, its 285... If I did 200 You'd barely make it past the 2nd measure... e.e;

(I played this on a mabi instrument since I have no idea what it'd sound like in ArcheAge, just so you get a general idea what you'd get, I do know instruments in ArcheAge are much deeper in sounds though.)

LINK TO AUDIO

Sadly based on statistics from my MML database which contains over 10,000 MML, 90% of Mabinogi's MML that actually sounds decent is 890 Characters or longer (I think in ArcheAge you'd need to have Master Artistry to achieve that much of a score length, correct me if I'm wrong there.)
    Last edited by tanino; 12-07-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    tanino [Alexina]

Official Mabinogi Fan Site: http://taninogi.tumblr.com/ | More Information on Fan Sites: Mabinogi Fan Sites
    My MWorld Wiki Page

+ Reply to Thread