+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: [LIVESTREAM] Mabination Halloween Livestream!

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

[LIVESTREAM] Mabination Halloween Livestream!

It's that time of the night, where we turn on the black light, and let the Dungeons and the Dragons begin...

IT'S... not D&D. What? What is this blasphemy?
    It's the annual (as of this year) Mabination Halloween Game Stream!

2013's stream was hosted by KingofRunes (Thanks very much!) but I'll be hosting this year, on the official Mabination twitch stream channel! Here's a [link] if you need it!

The event will take place on October 31st at 7-9pm PST
    (10pm-12am EST ...If your timezone is not specified, please look to this [link] for referrence, or google it!)

I will play a number of games depending on how long, since the stream will be approximately 2 hours long. The games that I'll be playing are a secret, but these popular Halloween choices will not be played:
    • Any Slenderman game
    • Five Nights at Freddie's
    • Gmod scary maps/ modes
    • Pretty much any creepypasta.
      That's right. I'm only playing original games that aren't overhyped and overdone to hell and back.
    I hope to see many of you there!

Have any questions? Ask away!
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA has slain a prairie dragon GODZILLA's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Guyverunit4
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    On a scale of 1-10 how scary will the games being played be?

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by GODZILLA View Post
    On a scale of 1-10 how scary will the games being played be?
    Rated 16+ for:
    Potentially frightening images (including dolls and mannequins)
    Implications of rape (not graphically displayed)
    Blood and pixelated gore
    Some scenes of intense drama and/or psychological... stuff.

They're more psychologically mortifying than just upright in-your-face spooks and scares. I hate the later.

If you were hoping for something like Five Nights, then I'm not sorry. If you are glad that I'm not doing that, then you're very welcome.
    Last edited by Elleanior; 10-26-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    will you be playing runescape ?
     #F7FDF5

Cookiebunny the Mabination seal breaker Cookiebunny the Mabination seal breaker Cookiebunny's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Cookiebunny
    Total Level
    5XXX
    Race
    Human
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    This sounds great! Could I show the stream to others who aren't part of the forums?

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    If she did play Runescape I would HIGHLY recommend the recently released Broken House quest. I did that quest the other day and dear lord did it scare the shit out of me! It actually reminded me of Witch's Hut which Elleanior had me play last year. So much so that even though the quest is repeatable, I refuse to go back in there zzzz. Nope nope nope! All of the nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiebunny View Post
    This sounds great! Could I show the stream to others who aren't part of the forums?
    I don't see why not, the more the merrier! But of course Elleanior has the final say on this.
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 10-30-2014 at 09:18 AM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I put up a notice for the stream and set the banner the one of our old halloween ones.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    I put up a notice for the stream and set the banner the one of our old halloween ones.
    Love the Majora's Mask banner!

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    This will be the day we've waited for
    this will be the day we open up the door...

Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    Sorry, I won't. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiebunny View Post
    Certainly! The more the merrier is right!

By the way, there are going to be some parts where I'll ask for your guy's input on what choices to make... so you are going to determine how one of the games ends. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Thanks for the banner, Osay! It spooked me proper when I didn't expect it!

I'll see you guys all there!
    __

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Also Osay, please fix the banner to say "today", now that it is the 31st. Please and thank you!
    __

+ Reply to Thread