+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [LIVESTREAM] Mabination Halloween Livestream!

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I'm on my phone so I can't fix it from here. If Maia or (by some miracle) Ashi sees it before I get home they can change it. I should be home around 6 EST.

-- sent via mobile

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    The stream may start 15-30 minutes late due to unforeseen circumstances. I apologise for any delay, and I hope that you have patience with me. (If you need to blame somebody, blame Herro. He's being stubborn on me.)
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

Letter of Apology for Event Cancellation.

First off, I would like to apologise for the internet issues that I've been having the past week that started well into the planning for this Halloween event that were well beyond my control.
    (The internet's usability was fluctuating beyond reason. Today had been stable, and I had high hopes, but my hopes were dashed about 30 minutes before the event, when the stability went out the window again.)

I would like to apologise for being unable to host the stream that I was excited for since last year, and as pissed off as I am about a particular party refusing or being unable to provide me assistance when I needed it most, and when I had been requesting an urgent item for the past 2 days, still didn't give it to me, I would also like to apologise on his behalf. We've both been having problems, but I was still determined to make this a success despite that, and the circumstances around us.

Additionally, unless he can show his face some time soon, the event will be canceled, or postponed until further notice.

With any luck, things will not be the same next year, and I will be able to properly host without issue.
    That being said, I hope that everybody had a safe and happy Halloween, and I hope that you all have a great rest of the year!

TTFN,
    your friendly neighbourhood endorphin-filled chocolate Kitkat.
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

+ Reply to Thread