+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mabination web hosting

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Moving to next weekend, working most of today

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Moving to next weekend, working most of today

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Going to do this now since I'm home today.

Website Guy
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Maintenance is now over.
    Let me know if you notice anything weird, or if anything is broken.
    First time I do a configuration like this for a website as dynamic as a forum so there might be some weird stuff going on that I didn't see in my tests.

Also DNS records are currently set to 1 second TTL so you might often see "resolving host" in the corner of your browsers when you load a page, going to set it higher later today.

( 。• ㅅ • 。)
    <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Wallflowers
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Woohoo! Great work Osay!

wiggity wabbits!

PROXIED WALLFLOWERS.
    5/26/2010
    你是最大的笨蛋 !!!

Seizon Senryaku! Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Brynn's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Drakoh
    Total Level
    6xx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    SATAN
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lautrekk
    Type
    Kai
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    Silent Raiders
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    yasssssssssssssssssssssssss

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Cheaper, since nation hasn't paid for itself since around the end of 2013. Ad block became too popular or something.

Also plan to remove all ads for logged in users since I won't need nation to earn money anymore, but will add even more ads for guests as a sort of tax for sucking up my internet connection without contributing anything to the community.
    NUUUUU dun remove the ads :c its my only way to get to j-list because im lazy
     #F7FDF5

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    NUUUUU dun remove the ads :c its my only way to get to j-list because im lazy
    make a bookmark for j-list

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Taycat View Post
    make a bookmark for j-list
    bt i have like 10000 book marks i will forget :c

nation was my bookmark

--- Merged Double Post ---

test to see if im getting 1000 gold per post o.o not sure how i went from 2k-6k
     #F7FDF5

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    bt i have like 10000 book marks i will forget :c

nation was my bookmark

--- Merged Double Post ---

test to see if im getting 1000 gold per post o.o not sure how i went from 2k-6k
    i suggest you try and organize bookmarks and save images that you have bookmarked instead of leaving them in your bookmark bar

+ Reply to Thread