Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

Kitty [All Servers] tanino's MML Composing Services

Hello people,

How's everyone doing? Good, I hope so if not then please take a cookie from the jar behind the counter :'D

Alright so I actually joined Mabination forever ago but never actually posted anything but an introduction then lurked around with no real goal.. Anyways, currently I run a fan site for Mabinogi where I post my compositions, some are good some are bad.. its basically a collective archive of my work over the past 2 years.. I have over 400 MML to my name so far, but only about half are posted on tumblr because I'm still not sure if people are ready for my noob life compositions /o/.

Anyways... I have a request page on the site but let me be honest 99% of what I'm asked to do I can't be bothered in doing it for the following reasons;
    • It's already made and easy to find on the web...
    • I already made it and they didn't bother to look...
    • They ask for something ridiculously unknown which makes it next to impossible to find a sheet or a MIDI, and let's be honest I hate doing songs by ear unless I really really like the song then I might give it a shot.
    That being said I am going to open requests for Mabination, if you are looking for something leave a reply using the bellow template. I will NOT be doing anything not following the template bellow and if its already made and find-able online I'll just throw a link to your face unless its a work of horrible quality.
    Song Name: (The song name obviously...)

Where/What/Who is it from: (The band, anime, movie or whatever the song comes from)

Video/Audio Link for reference: (A link to a youtube video or a place where I can listen to the real song before composing it so I know if it sounds right or not.)

Your maximum composing limit: A.K.A What Rank Composing are you capable of writing yourself in-game. For people on Alexina I might make the score for you, though be warned it will be a Rank 1 Score Scroll.

Prefered Instrument(s): What do you want this to be playable on, If you put nothing here I will Default to Mando or Lyre.
    I do not ask for money/items for this service, I do it as a hobby, if you insist on paying me though I won't refuse. Just be warned I won't accept unless you insist because I really couldn't care less if you want to give me your money, I'd rather make my own at least it gives me something to do.

Leave replies if you have questions about this, see my signature for my tumblr page where I stockpile my MML. I update it when I feel like it even though I really should do it every week as per Nexon's Terms for Fan Sites, I think they really don't care since some there havn't been update in ... a year?
    CURRENT WORK ORDERS:
    1. OPEN
    2. OPEN
    3. OPEN
    Regards,
    tanino
    tanino [Alexina]

Official Mabinogi Fan Site: http://taninogi.tumblr.com/ | More Information on Fan Sites: Mabinogi Fan Sites
    My MWorld Wiki Page

Mabination User gerryw173 has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Gerryw172
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Not sure if you are still doing this.

Halo 2 Theme Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cwHnQ7Xsg
    I have rank 8 composing but I doubt it would fit the song. I don't mind a R1 scroll and I'm also on Alexina.
    The preferred instrument is obviously electric guitar :D

I honestly won't mind if you make some mistakes as long as I can recognize it. A Tumblr link would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Mabination User Flareon has just left the soul stream Flareon's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Aetaru
    Total Level
    7xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Edit: No longer needed, a kind soul made the MML for me. Thank you at any rate, however! :)
    Last edited by Flareon; 03-14-2015 at 09:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread