As the creator of artistic pieces, I, Kitaneko/ KKATZ decree that:
The pieces I create belong to me, and thusly, are “lent” to the commissioner for their use. As of such, I reserve the right to use these images for the purposes of events such as (but not limited to): portfolios, icons, banners, reference, etc.
As the commissioner and/ or viewer, you may:
- Display my artwork in any manner that does not claim your own rights to the material (except for ideas).
- Obtain inspiration from my work
As the commissioner and/ or viewer, you may not:
- In any way, shape or form, obtain profit from my work, with the sole exception of smiles and laughter.
- Plagiarize my work. That is both illegal and dishonorable.
My work is by no means stock product, and may not be extensively copied from or traced without proper credit given back to Lady-LaCryamosse.Tumblr.com or KKATZ-ARTZ.deviantart.com.
— I really don't care if you take some inspiration from me. That's awesome, and I encourage it, but extensive copying is frowned upon.
— I reserve the rights the add to or subtract from prices as I see fit, but only within the boundaries of reason. I will not do so without reason, and I will not do so after a price has been decided upon.
— I will require picture reference or a detailed description, otherwise EVERYTHING else comes out of my own head.
— Feel free to provide pose reference, or excess character details (such as an earring, a belt, or a satchel).
= All prices are based in CAD (if you're in US, base them off of USD. I don't care.), and payed through: Paypal, game cards (ex. Karma Koin), or ingame funds (Mari server only!) Karma Koin automatically deals with the USD -> CAD conversions, and is a good method of payment. Paypal also deals with currency conversions automatically.
= All prices will be discussed between myself and the commissioner on a case-by-case basis, and recorded. Unless I have reason to request an advance, events will proceed as such:
I will do:
- 1-on-1 discussion between commissioner and artist regarding piece, in which we will discuss all details regarding the piece(s) in question.
- Once a rough draft is drawn, I will send it to the commissioner for approval before proceeding to lineart and everything else. If the commissioner wants any changes done, they will be done at this point.
- Work. Feel free to ask for progress reports at any time, where I will likely explain exactly how far your piece is, along with anything else I might feel like mentioning.
- Once the piece has been finished, I will send the client a "forward", which is a cropped version of the finished product with a prominent watermark. After forwarding that...
- I will request the full amount be sent. Once it has been received, then the full piece will be available for the artist, and will also be uploaded into my portfolios (unless requested otherwise).
- The final piece will contain a watermark, but it will hardly be obstructive to the picture.
- Mechas/ mechanisms and machinery/ steampunk anything (It will likely be costly)
- Anthropomorphic characters (Not my thing, but I've no objections to it)
- Animals (details, please… if you want a dragon, I’ll need to know if it’s Chinese or European-styled, for example)
—-> Large animals will qualify as 1 character, small animals as 1/2 character (2 small animals for 1 character)
I will not do:
- Porn/ Smut/ Fluff (I'm not interested in that shit.)
- Ravishly gorey scenes (Keep it 16-A.)