+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the sites server powerful enough to host a Gmod Server ??

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty Is the sites server powerful enough to host a Gmod Server ??

what if nation went 3D and could walk around viewing post and stuff

or make a server that would actually be cool like a theater or RP server

or something weird
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User Chiis the aspiring sailor Chiis the aspiring sailor Chiis's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Chiis
    Total Level
    xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I'm not quite sure what your asking of the server to do?

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about D:
    How would mabination be any of those games instead of a website?

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about D:
    How would mabination be any of those games instead of a website?
    idk

would be cool if you hosted a gmod server of some sort though
     #F7FDF5

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    he's talking about garry's mod, guys
    like...you know, the thing that took everything half life 2 and counter strike source and made them into a program you screw around in?

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Taycat View Post
    he's talking about garry's mod, guys
    like...you know, the thing that took everything half life 2 and counter strike source and made them into a program you screw around in?
    I don't touch those things with a 10-foot stick so I wouldn't really know.
    I can see him wanting a stand-alone server of one of those things but I don't understand what he's asking about browsing forum posts in gary's mod...

The Restless
    Snowie Stormflower has disabled reputation Snowie Stormflower's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    XSnowie
    Total Level
    15xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Dreams
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I don't think a server that hosts a forum is designed to host a gaming server. The server space that Osay keeps for Nation probably isn't even big enough to host one of those Gmod servers to begin with.

Website Guy
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Server resources aren't a problem since I host it at home. The problem is my internet connection speed.

Also the fact that I have no idea what that game is and don't really care.

-- sent via mobile

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Server resources aren't a problem since I host it at home. The problem is my internet connection speed.

Also the fact that I have no idea what that game is and don't really care.

-- sent via mobile
    it can do anythin you want

you could in theory recreate dragon age inquisition if you wanted with shity graphics (since it runs off of counter strike source and team fortress 2 and some times half life 2 and other source games though more you have loaded on the laggier it gets)

heres a FNAF server (probably better than the actual game)
     #F7FDF5

Never Again. Ever. I mean it.

<span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span> has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann <span style='color: #a01313'>Arsik</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Ailios
    Total Level
    20xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Puppetry
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Scamall
    Level
    4x
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    It's not a game. It's a sandbox ran in the Source engine.

+ Reply to Thread