+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: MabiCommerce 2

The Holy Cow
    X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

MabiCommerce 2

Hi all,

Xcelled here with (finally) the long promised MabiCommerce 2! This is a total rewrite from the original. First up, for those who don't know and can't guess, MabiCommerce is a Commerce calculator for Mabinogi. You feed it a bunch of commerce related information, and it crunches data to show you all the possible trades you can make, and how good (or not) they are. More details can be found on MabiCommerce's GitHub page, which I linked below. You can also check out the original MabiCommerce thread.

MabiCommerce is not a bot! It in no way affects your game. If you're looking for such a program, look elsewhere.

Here's a quick list of new features:
    - Ability to AutoDetect almost everything.
    - Now takes your ducats into account.
    - Now takes item stock into account.
    - Now allows for modifiers, like the partner and alpaca.
    - Now supports mixed trades. MabiCommerce will explore the possibility of taking multiple distinct items instead of just one.
    - Now displays total cost of the trade, and exp gained.
    - Supports sorting on all stats, not just Score (profit per second).
    - Now displays warnings for routes that never give profit (Cobh -> Dunby) or that pass through bandit choke points, like Osna.
    - Totally redone routing system. I spent time collecting waypoints around Erinn. MabiCommerce knows the distance between these points, and the best way to each, for improved accuracy and timing.
    - Map It window can now show a "world map" that shows how you should move across Erinn for maximum speed.
    - Map It window can now show a minimap that plots out the best route across a map, for those of you who must know if going around Dunby castle is faster than going through.
    - Now takes map loading time into account. It knows that leaving Tara is faster than entering!

And a short list of things removed:
    - Web server and profit uploading/downloading. This was a disaster for various reasons. I don't plan to bring it back.
    - Bandit levels. These were rarely accurate, and I don't think many people even used the information!

A lot of the common questions and other information as well as downloads is available here: https://github.com/Xcelled/mabicommerce

VirusTotal as requested by M: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1428775583/

Please do note that there are probably still a few bugs around, especially in regards to AutoDetect. Post issues on GitHub if you find any.

I also wanted to take a moment to apologize to the users of the original MabiCommerce, who suffered when my web server went down and never came back.

Here is a GIF (courtesy of Rydian) showing Autodetect in action.

For those of you curious, here's how Dunbarton looks to MabiCommerce (internally):

Last edited by X; 04-11-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Been testing this for a bit, and I gotta' say it's greatly improved my commerce runs.

Previously I only cared about total profit per trip, but this calculating for profit per second traveled means I get a lot more ducats in the same amount of time (though I can still sort by profit per trip in case I'm using letters or something).

The mixed load thing is something I never bothered with earlier, but it's getting me like ~5-10% more profit per load in some trips on top of the better routes. single seaweed 4 lyfe

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Looks good, hope this helps people

Mabination User aikidospike the noob elemental master aikidospike's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Destinedsoup
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Guild
    Schattensoul
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Oooh, I used the first MabiCommerce and this one is here now, gonna try it tomorrow c:

[2:19:40 PM] Goggles: http://puu.sh/cSeSs/0b13690572.png The water was priced at 14k
    Lyfx145 x Destinedsoup
    ♥My little dork 7/16/14♥

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by aikidospike View Post
    Oooh, I used the first MabiCommerce and this one is here now, gonna try it tomorrow c:
    I'm sure folks here would love to hear your review once you've sufficiently tested the new version

Mabination User aikidospike the noob elemental master aikidospike's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Destinedsoup
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Guild
    Schattensoul
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    The auto feature is 5000000x faster than manually typing, in about 30 minutes of commerce I went from 136 to 200k ducats :v only thing is that I cant select partner and alpaca at the same time so i just select both separately and use the one with a higher score, bandit choke point warning is useful as well
    (Continueing this later
    Last edited by aikidospike; 04-13-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Hi my phone loves typoes

[2:19:40 PM] Goggles: http://puu.sh/cSeSs/0b13690572.png The water was priced at 14k
    Lyfx145 x Destinedsoup
    ♥My little dork 7/16/14♥

It's Showtime.

Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    only thing is that I cant select partner and alpaca at the same time
    I assume this is because you can't have both out at the same time. I guess you have to get a feel for which is more appropriate with which towns.

The Holy Cow
    X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X the dragon knight X's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    The auto feature is 5000000x faster than manually typing, in about 30 minutes of commerce I went from 136 to 200k ducats :v only thing is that I cant select partner and alpaca at the same time so i just select both separately and use the one with a higher score, bandit choke point warning is useful as well
    (Continueing this later
    Huh, I totally never thought about that use case. M is correct, the program specifically disallows partners and alpacas to be checked at the same time. I'll look into changing that, though.

The Holy Cow
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcelled194 View Post
    Huh, I totally never thought about that use case. M is correct, the program specifically disallows partners and alpacas to be checked at the same time. I'll look into changing that, though.
    Coming soon to a MabiCommerce near you:

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Also it seems that Devcat removed the no-profit anti-bot thing for adjacent towns and just keeps the prices within a really low tolerance instead.

+ Reply to Thread