Xcelled here with (finally) the long promised MabiCommerce 2! This is a total rewrite from the original. First up, for those who don't know and can't guess, MabiCommerce is a Commerce calculator for Mabinogi. You feed it a bunch of commerce related information, and it crunches data to show you all the possible trades you can make, and how good (or not) they are. More details can be found on MabiCommerce's GitHub page, which I linked below. You can also check out the original MabiCommerce thread.
MabiCommerce is not a bot! It in no way affects your game. If you're looking for such a program, look elsewhere.
Here's a quick list of new features:
- Ability to AutoDetect almost everything.
- Now takes your ducats into account.
- Now takes item stock into account.
- Now allows for modifiers, like the partner and alpaca.
- Now supports mixed trades. MabiCommerce will explore the possibility of taking multiple distinct items instead of just one.
- Now displays total cost of the trade, and exp gained.
- Supports sorting on all stats, not just Score (profit per second).
- Now displays warnings for routes that never give profit (Cobh -> Dunby) or that pass through bandit choke points, like Osna.
- Totally redone routing system. I spent time collecting waypoints around Erinn. MabiCommerce knows the distance between these points, and the best way to each, for improved accuracy and timing.
- Map It window can now show a "world map" that shows how you should move across Erinn for maximum speed.
- Map It window can now show a minimap that plots out the best route across a map, for those of you who must know if going around Dunby castle is faster than going through.
- Now takes map loading time into account. It knows that leaving Tara is faster than entering!
And a short list of things removed:
- Web server and profit uploading/downloading. This was a disaster for various reasons. I don't plan to bring it back.
- Bandit levels. These were rarely accurate, and I don't think many people even used the information!
A lot of the common questions and other information as well as downloads is available here: https://github.com/Xcelled/mabicommerce
VirusTotal as requested by M: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1428775583/
Please do note that there are probably still a few bugs around, especially in regards to AutoDetect. Post issues on GitHub if you find any.
I also wanted to take a moment to apologize to the users of the original MabiCommerce, who suffered when my web server went down and never came back.
Here is a GIF (courtesy of Rydian) showing Autodetect in action.
For those of you curious, here's how Dunbarton looks to MabiCommerce (internally):