Hmm.... it makes me think humans are now the "master" race...lol
I started as a giant but some of these changes really make me want to make a human.
I gotta say though, seeing a single hit high number is pretty satisfying, though you can easily do that with a Fanatic Great Sword.
While we're on this topic, I wanted to ask a question: If I were to wield a normal and a slow sword with an attack speed set, what would the speed be when it comes to FH?
Last edited by ironwoman; 04-23-2015 at 12:48 AM.
- Bash > Smash. I see no point in using those debuffs. Bleed is atrociously weak, daze is mostly moot since magic/alchemy is easily intercepted, and that defense reduction is too small to be noticeable.
- Exactly what is the point of lessening the restrictive mobility on Defense and Counterattack? There's still no reason to use them over anything.
- Final Hit needed a utility buff, but its damage is extremely overpowered, especially if it can destroy Provocation Barrier Spikes with just a single use. Likewise, Bash is way too powerful and its stun is too great while making Smash completely obsolete.
- Charge/Assault splash is okay... maybe? I haven't looked at it yet.
- I'm not keen on the idea of Rage Impact. It's pretty redundant because Berserk, and it's basically a "free-get-out" card like area of effect pets but with a shorter cooldown. Also the fact that it's a huge boon to Lances is pretty dumb. They could have reworked close combat's overall slow speed and modified Defense and/or Counterattack to handle multi-aggro a little better rather than slapping in a new skill.
- Dual Wield Mastery isn't necessary at all, it's more spoon feeding and ends up making balance from dex and sword balance obsolete. With near end-capped strength, capped will, and capped luck from skill-stats, I already have 600 max damage, capped balance, and 200% critical with dual red focused beams unnerfed, all without DWM bonuses.
- Why the hell is Wooden Sword unaffected by any of the Close Combat weapon stuff?
Last edited by Darkboy132; 04-23-2015 at 05:07 AM.
How I feel as a giant after seeing people use final hit.
For final hit you want either normal speed + attack speed effect or fast speed if you have no attack speed effect.
Attack speed doesn't work on fast speed, so normal + attack is actually more hits.
Beams and royal sword for non-att speed people and demonics for att speed people.
Also in case I haven't said it enough BASH IS SO GOOD.