Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What if Rua post earned golds too ?

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

Kitty What if Rua post earned golds too ?

since i dont play mabi anymore i dont really have anything to discuss or talk about or ask for help with

and basically dont have a source of golds now cuz rua topics dont earn gold
     #F7FDF5

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Earning money for posting in the "spam" forums? Recipe for disaster if I've ever seen one.
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleanior View Post
    Earning money for posting in the "spam" forums? Recipe for disaster if I've ever seen one.
    This, we'd see lot more people spamming in there for no reasons too.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Elleanior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    This, we'd see lot more people spamming in there for no reasons too.
    I thought rules got changed few years back so post couldn't be completely spammy
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Honestly, I don't see what the big issue is anymore. Years back Bean Rua was the spam section with threads like I have candy! and other of similar quality threads being created and posted in frequently. But now? We're having threads were people are talking about their dreams and what movies they saw. Bean Rua is less of a spam forum and more of an off-topic 2. The site is dying, it's become less and less active. Giving people forum currency to change their username, set user title, buy pets isn't going affect the community as it would have before. I'm in for allowing it, but at a reduce value.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    I thought rules got changed few years back so post couldn't be completely spammy
    This is because once we got new moderators they started changing how Bean Rua worked. For example they would try to create a scene and publicly announce that they gave an infraction warning for something such as double posting in Bean Rua. This change of Bean Rua moderation caused some users to leave, while the others who actually used Bean Rua as a spam forum already left for other reasons.
    Last edited by Compass; 05-23-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007 has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Aubog007's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Equivalent
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Mercantile
    Guild
    Sunrise
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Bean Rua is the "off topic" section.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    The only problem is that ultimately gold is going away when we transfer over to XenForo. Hopefully it's coming this year, so I don't think it would be wise to focus on restructuring systems which will ultimately be gone.

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    The only problem is that ultimately gold is going away when we transfer over to XenForo.
    Transfer? What is this transfer you speak of?

( 。• ㅅ • 。)
    <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span> has tamed a desert dragon <span class='glow_FFFFFF'><span style='color: #FFC2FA'>Bunny</span></span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Wallflowers
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Archery
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post
    Transfer? What is this transfer you speak of?
    Osay is thinking about it since we're running an outdated version of vbulletin which can have security problems.

wiggity wabbits!

PROXIED WALLFLOWERS.
    5/26/2010
    你是最大的笨蛋 !!!

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Hmm... I thought Osayidan decided to drop the whole Xenforo thing for now and keep forums the way it is?
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

Closed Thread