Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What if Rua post earned golds too ?

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Hmm... I thought Osayidan decided to drop the whole Xenforo thing for now and keep forums the way it is?
    I want to switch to xenforo but not in any kind of rush. If there were no security issues I'd avoid it entirely, but this version of vbulletin is like 5 years old.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    I want to switch to xenforo but not in any kind of rush. If there were no security issues I'd avoid it entirely, but this version of vbulletin is like 5 years old.
    whats the newest version of vbulletin then ?
     #F7FDF5

t(-_-t) Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi is a Nation Alchemist Kyishi's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Talent
    Beginner
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    i agree splat give gold for posting in rua every other section blows

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    wtf i will find who did this to u and i will avenge u \o/

Mabination User Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyishi View Post
    wtf i will find who did this to u and i will avenge u \o/
    It's okay im back

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    It's okay im back
    i wanted to ask why but private messages is disabled
     #F7FDF5

Mabination User Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Compass's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatulated View Post
    i wanted to ask why but private messages is disabled
    I assume it was related to this since it was the last thing I did before I got banned.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I assume it was related to this since it was the last thing I did before I got banned.
    I notice you cropped out the other 4 posts you made and honestly there should be no assumptions Compass, I gave you a nice detailed message, and warnings, about how harassment is against the rules. I would be happy to re-explain via PM if you wish to contact me. You don't need to derail threads in order to discuss your ban though.

I'm closing this thread before it gets out of hand. The discussion is pretty much over anyway.
    Last edited by M; 05-28-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Closed Thread