Super Awesome Fashionogi Contest
That's right, a fashion contest being run by someone who doesn't know anything about fashion. Should be fun, right?
The prizes for this event are customized copies of Yoru's Homestead Fantasy game: http://mabination.com/threads/84819-...binogi-Fangame
The event is very simple.
You post screenshots or youtube videos of your outfit(s) that you want to enter, while also listing what category it's being entered for.
When the deadline is reached, I stop taking submissions to the event and then proceed to use my vast knowledge of fashion and style to select the best entry for each category.
- Most Badass (totally subjective and units of measurement to gauge baddassery will be invented as I go along)
- Best Summer Outfit
- Most original use of uncommon colors
- Best cosplay (not limited to anime, can be anything including mabinogi NPCs)
- Bonus category: My favorite outfit out of the runners up of the previous 4 categories
Rules & Notes
- Anyone can participate, since I'm running the event myself, forum staff may also participate.
- Post your entry as a reply to this thread, do not PM me with them.
- You may enter for all 4 categories but can only win once.
- The prize is the custom version of the game where you get to have your own character created for the game by Yoru, the game's developer. If for some reason you want the non-custom one that can be arranged.
Contest end date: July 4th, so you can celebrate your independence knowing whether or not I like your fashion sense.
Can you enter more than once a category?
No but you can enter for all 4 categories.
Originally Posted by Blissfulkill
Last edited by Blissfulkill; 06-16-2015 at 03:02 PM.
Don't lose points for anything. But you do need to say what category each entry is for or I can't count them.
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
There's no original use of uncommon equipment category so I guess I'll sign this up for the most badass category.
Using Hawaiian Headband, Devil Slayer Scythe, Tara Infantry Boots, Heathcliff Gauntlets, Lance Feather Armor, and Cait Sith Wings. I chose to pair the weapon, armor, and wings up because I liked how they all unintentionally had similar design (look at the white parts). I choose the boots and gloves because I wanted to see if I could make the Lance Feather Armor look fuller. And I choose the Hawaiian Headband because, headbands are sick, more people should use them.
Last edited by Kapra; 07-04-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Err, not a 100% fashion person, but I'll think of something lol
Not sure if those are uncommon colours, but I guess it does look quite badass.
• Best Baby tiger outfit
Most badass for sure.