+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33
FirstFirst ... 31 32 33

Thread: Request & Question Thread

Mabination User shanedragonsteel has disabled reputation shanedragonsteel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    shanedragon
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Infinity
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    FMA stuff
    Ive seen the titles on the wiki but theirs not much besides just the titles , i want to know abit more about the Full metal alchemist event

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    As far as I know the "event" was the cash shop release of outfits and hairs and junk via character cards.
    Nothing fancy or to-go in-game like the crossover we just got.

There's vids and pics online of the outfits, and we have the data for it in NA (took that screenshot today) it's just not obtainable (and would need a little fixing up by now).

Mabination User shanedragonsteel has disabled reputation shanedragonsteel's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    shanedragon
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Infinity
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    thanks for looking into it atleast , it helps to know what they plan to do with the stuff atleast

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    shanedragon
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Infinity
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    x
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Oh yea , can you tell me more about step 7 weapon picture and the pictures of someone holding what the squires medals turn into
    And if there is any way to tell how to get those blue stones from alban knights
    Sorry if its to much , i just recently herd about the top 2 questions , and the last one , no one has any idea where or how to obtain the blue ones , still havent seen on either

Resident Furvertâ„¢
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Step 7, I don't have the materials to make a single stone for myself yet, so other people would have to get the pictures. Haven't seen anybody in-game holding one personally either (saw one but it was in the back slots so the effects weren't there).

As far as the squire/divine weapons, they're player-accessible versions of the G19/G20 NPC weapons.

(The actual versions we get will have proper names/icons/descriptions, this is old.)

The blue stones, the Ancient Magic Crystals? Super rare from the intermediate supply boxes, and supposedly a bit more common from the advanced supply boxes but I can't get the advanced ones yet. I've gotten one magic and three golden so far.

+ Reply to Thread