+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreleased & Dev Items (Requests Encouraged)

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Unreleased & Dev Items (Requests Encouraged)

- Intro
    There's a lot of items in Mabinogi that players can't normally obtain for one reason or another. Test and developer items, NPC items, items that were pulled halfway through, and even items that simply weren't released in NA. With Aura however, we can generate any item in the game and check out the basic visuals and properties, so let's use this to check out what's normally unusable.

If you have any item you want to see displayed or looked into, tell us what it is!

Preferably say something like the item ID or the US/KR in-game name or something.
    I don't know what "that one robe from that one trailer" or "Shake's specs" mean.

- Examples: NPC Outfits
    30001, "Black Dragon Knight's Armor (NPC Only)", can be worn normally, though it doesn't respond to any sort of coloring.

30006, "Millia Mother Clothes", copy of the Shamala outfit, but with no pose and the plot-trinket necklace added. Just one example of how NPC clothing tends to differ in some ways from the normal versions.

30019, "Duke 02", the Duke's set, wearable with special effects... but no hands. Or skin in general. Just a minor flaw, we'll fix it before it ships.

30034, "NPC Brilluen's Costume", neat, but unfortunately only made for standing around in, as the "weapon" is hooked to the outfit itself and even going into combat pose causes problems.

30035, "NPC Brilluen's Costume (Cutscene)", however, would work in a gacha or something... if they'd give it an icon.

- Examples: Unreleased Outfits
    13077, "Connous Leather Armor", from an overseas contest, but not even translated in NA. Would be nice to have more variety in NPC shops like this.

30011, "Ruari's Half-Armor", it's his I->II damaged form armor. Unlike NPC stuff from the Saga era, this is a ready-to-use outfit. They could stick this in a gacha right now if they wanted.

80264, "Cessair Commander Outfit", somebody mentioned this in another thread, and yeah it's here. It's translated and all ready to use, just not released for whatever reason.

- Examples: Unreleased Weapons/Items
    30033, No name, it's a teapot yo.

40463, "Wisdom of Snakes", Cladius' cane, it's jumbled in with the ducat shop items and I've heard it was intended to show up there but it's not here. The leaked-slash-copied-from-JP info on the wiki shows it was meant to be a staff or something.

40465, "Ancestral Bow", apparently it was planned and then scrapped for some reason, it's in with the ducat shop items too.

40488, "Light Saber Type P", a prototype beam sword. It's in there with the ducat items.

40651, "Argel's Spiked Knuckle", apparently Argel was meant to sell his own brand of "high stat but can't be upgraded" gear?

40825, "Chef's Touch", which seems similar to Chef's Passion but the icon and model are different (missing some of the extra design), and the description is different too.

40863, "NPC Avelin Short Lance", acts like a rapier when out and a lance when sheathed. Again other than the missing icon, this would function if it was given to players. Altam and Talvish's weapons are the same way, they just need an inventory icon from what I see and then they could pop up in an event or gacha.

85777, "Refined Reforging Tool", not sure what this is supposed to do but it's a version I haven't seen yet.

- Examples: Dev Items
    40965, "test sword 2". Used for killing pretty much anything in the earlier days.

40903, "Mesh Armor For Monster", internally-used item?

40902, "2-Hit Weapon For Monster - Average Speed", does what it says I guess.

63013, "Angel Feather", was apparently used for dungeon designs or something.

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    NPCs and their clothing shop need to be updated to add in few new clothes periodically, and Connous Leather armor would be great in Meles's shop.
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Try to find these:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the ID for shoes.

They really need to update gachas, some items are appealing to me, like Cessair Commander Outfit and the cutscene Brilluen's outfit, even though I'm less fashion oriented.

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Try to find these:
    What's odd is the boots are translated.

Last edited by Rydian; 07-03-2015 at 12:46 AM.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Do those come with Smash enhancements like they did in KR server?

Because in KR server, Dark Knight Armor set gives Windmill enhancement, while we got none of that here.

Mabination User Deletion the ogre slayer Deletion's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Deletion
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Skilled
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Strength
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Are there...are...good helmets? (In your opinion that are unreleased)

Resident Furvert™
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Do those come with Smash enhancements like they did in KR server?

Because in KR server, Dark Knight Armor set gives Windmill enhancement, while we got none of that here.
    None of that on any of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Deletion View Post
    Are there...are...good helmets? (In your opinion that are unreleased)
    Ahhh, you tell much funny joke, yes?

Srsly though there's like 12,000+ items in Mabi and I can't tell what's unreleased or not (other than seeing what's untranslated or not), and a lot of it is event stuff and takes forever to look through manually, I haven't seen any.

Elvs gud! Rite guise? Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Surrept
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Gonta play safe here and strike that things that are released overseas are a no-go.
    So I'll drag this out of my image folder and leave the other stuff in there for confirmation, otherwise there's a few sets I can request and dump.

Cessair's Heart Robe.
     :^)

Resident Furvert™
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Esileruf View Post
    Gonta play safe here and strike that things that are released overseas are a no-go.
    So I'll drag this out of my image folder and leave the other stuff in there for confirmation, otherwise there's a few sets I can request and dump.

Cessair's Heart Robe.
    Ugh, this this mess of a models-with-small-differences item series...

30005, "Cessair's Heart Outfit (For NPC)"

30032, "Cessair Officer Robe"

95043, "NPC Cessair Robe" (flat)

95044, "Cessair Robe" (mask+rack)

95046, "Cessair Robe" (rack)

95064, "Cessair Robe" (rank 2)

95065, "Cessair Robe" (rank 3)

95066, "Cessair Robe" (rank 4)

95068, "Cessair Suit" (with gloves/shoes)

19137, "Mysterious Robe" (buff)

19161, "Mysterious Robe"

30004, "NPC Black Mask Outfit"

30010, "NPC Black Mask Unhooded Outfit"

What's interesting is that all the hooded robes have a functioning hood.

... except for the Black Mask version.

Also as far as stuff that is released overseas, we could at least check if it's been translated or not.
    Last edited by Rydian; 07-03-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Mabination User Roflorz the explorer of Rano Roflorz the explorer of Rano
    Mabinogi
    Server
    None
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydian View Post
    None of that on any of 'em.
    Because you have no idea what you're doing.

To answer ironwoman's question accurately, yes, you would get the Smash bonuses if you received them in an official server.

+ Reply to Thread