+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreleased & Dev Items (Requests Encouraged)

Resident Furvert™
    Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian is a Nation Alchemist Rydian's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    RRM
    Total Level
    13xxx
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Takingover
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Here's the male version of the Connous Armor, along with the matching pieces (I keep forgetting that) 'cause the hat might have been a neat thing but it turns out it just sits above the head like a hat, it's not a tight wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Try to find these:
    There's also a Broken Horn Monk set.

I see Broken Horn Trainee things, but not the main outfit unless I'm blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflorz View Post
    Clearly you're not trying all items.
    • For the armor, the "Dark Knight Armor" that can have windmill enhancement is a different set of armor than I talked about initially, it's ID 13166.

Data also specifies the set effect as being for the Korea locale, something not done for any of the other set items I can see.

• And as for for Broken Horn, the IDs match what's listed in the client but none of the items actually have the set effect show up, and you can see in one of the screenshots that I did try all of them on at once.

As far as "on a real server", the leaked server data does not list a set effect for the Broken Horn Hunter set, despite the item existing at that time. So it seems the situation is probably...
      1. A bug. In what, Idunno'.
      2. People claiming it had an effect judging from the client data but the server didn't do that ( a screenshot could disprove this easily though).
      3. Something custom for one region and NA then inherited the client-side files for it, like we have those Taiwan sheep puppets and junk.
      Given that it's not out in NA, we can't see if it's a later-adoption form of C, and Idunno' how set effects work specifically enough to know if a "manual override" (like out-of-range stats on a weapon) is possible though.

Quote Originally Posted by SozenCratosFocker View Post
    Ancestral Bow looks like Mari's "Grandfather's Bow". These data mine threads keep making Nao's story look weirder and weirder.
    Yeah it does, a lot of the weapons in the ducat shop are modeled after NPC and monster swords so it would have fit right in.

We need these items added and the general costs reduced (since they're nowhere near endgame items anymore).

The Wandering Alchemist

Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kenero's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Kenero
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Smithing
    Guild
    Oberon
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kenero
    Type
    Fiona
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Would have been nice to have around beta - G1 when all anyone dropped was a gold coin or sticks. or cheese.
    It's probably the reason why it wasn't put in-game.

The concept was pretty old, but since dungeon pass gave better EXP and were uniquely created, there was no need for Angel's Feather.
    Kenero of Mari Server.

Royal Alchemist, streaming it through and living relaxed.

"Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us." - Stephen Colbert

Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    retcarahC
    Total Level
    25XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I've seen screenshots of people having smash set effect + assault slash set effect by mixing pieces of broken horn, bhafel armor and thames so it does really contribute towards smash set effect.

There could be a number of reasons why it doesn't show up in Aura, but there shouldn't be much need to look deeper into it. It works in KR, and you showed us how it looks so that much should be fine to satisfy curiosity. I doubt we'll ever get it anyway, since it was released years ago and NA nexon never brought it over and it's too late for it to be useful now.

Mabination User SozenCratosFocker was almost killed by a brown fox
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Osayidan View Post
    Would have been nice to have around beta - G1 when all anyone dropped was a gold coin or sticks. or cheese.
    I went with leather/cobwebs/small gems/nails when I wanted privacy.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Angel's feather kind of sounds like just a Normal Dungeon pass.

Elvs gud! Rite guise? Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Surrept
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynn View Post
    There could be a number of reasons why it doesn't show up in Aura, but there shouldn't be much need to look deeper into it. It works in KR, and you showed us how it looks so that much should be fine to satisfy curiosity. I doubt we'll ever get it anyway, since it was released years ago and NA nexon never brought it over and it's too late for it to be useful now.
    Aura is based off of the leaked JP G13 files If I recall.
    If you can find when the outfit was released in KR, you can likely find out why. The most likely reason would be that the set effect was not added until after g13, and unless the client-sided files can identify the bonus, which would mean getting the JP files and seeing if they have it to confirm.

Tis moot after all.

Anyways. Crossover item sets en masse? I know Shana and DFO items exist.
     :^)

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Esileruf View Post
    Aura is based off of the leaked JP G13 files If I recall.
    If you can find when the outfit was released in KR, you can likely find out why. The most likely reason would be that the set effect was not added until after g13, and unless the client-sided files can identify the bonus, which would mean getting the JP files and seeing if they have it to confirm.

Tis moot after all.

Anyways. Crossover item sets en masse? I know Shana and DFO items exist.
    No. Aura is completely custom built, it was being worked on long before this leaked G13 files business.

Elvs gud! Rite guise? Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf is a friend of Nora Esileruf's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Surrept
    Total Level
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapra View Post
    No. Aura is completely custom built, it was being worked on long before this leaked G13 files business.
    I knew that but the essential server data which is from g13, Unless that existed beforehand, then I retract my dumbass statement and need to change title to "Inflicted with a case of the stupid"
     :^)

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    I knew that but the essential server data which is from g13, Unless that existed beforehand, then I retract my dumbass statement and need to change title to "Inflicted with a case of the stupid"
    X would be able to explain it better, forgive me if I'm wrong on this. The Aura Project has been building the servers from scratch based on the vanilla client. (Actually to be more clear, Aura has its own vanilla client from what I understand, that doesn't infringe Nexon's TOS, but regular clients are potentially compatible too.) So they spent a long time working on making a working monster server, makes basic attacks work, making pets work, making simple skills work, now making dungeons work, etc. The Aura projects aim is to recreate Mabinogi from scratch, not change things.

The G13 leak didn't contain the essential files to run a server, only MOST of the information it pulls up. A lot of files were missing, including executables, how certain skills work, etc.

The group behind Aura doesn't use G13 files, but some people who have Aura (who may or may not also be on the Aura Team) can use the G13 files to an extent on Aura, and read the files outside of Aura, to help gather information on things we don't know about or understand yet.

The G13 Leaks and Mabinogi:Re are under much more legally ambiguous grounds than Aura is.
    Last edited by Kapra; 07-04-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Mabination User exec has just left the soul stream exec's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    EU - Macha
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    The only data that comes from the G13 files is the data that can't be found in the client, which isn't a lot. Most information can be found in the client's data as well.
    Last edited by exec; 07-04-2015 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread