+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Add a thread that is dedicated to game discussion?

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    There are plenty people who would be interested in the game meta topic, including myself. I mean, you kind of said it yourself, the people who are drawn into the meta conversation are mostly people who have higher stats/damage and better understanding of the game, which you noted, excludes the "very few people". That being said, I'm pretty sure there would be enough topics to keep the section alive.

Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    retcarahC
    Total Level
    25XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I think people already discuss what they want to discuss? if they wanna talk about an item they can just make a thread in mabinogi talk about said item.

I'd be far more interested in a "tips/reports" section or thread. Mabinogi times has one and it's all I visit that site for.
    Basically people would just post random tips/info that they discovered without being as strict as the data mines section or as full blown as the guides section... like for example:

-New outfit came out, these are the dyeing options!
    -New weapon/item came out, did you know that it can be enchanted with X enchant? now you do!
    -If anyone is looking to rank __ skill I did it this ingenious way!
    -New gacha/event has [insert interesting/unique/unlisted/overlooked item] be on the lookout!
    -Here's how to spin cat marbles 1000x faster! (click X to exit while spinning)
    -Here's what new event homestead dolls look like when planted!
    -There is a bug when you do X thing on X new event, don't do that!
    -I just got ___ enchant from this difficulty of this brand new mission!
    -If you ticket nexon that your account is old and did not get free 5 character cards like post-new beginning accounts, you will receive 5 cards the following maintenance! (no longer valid as of 2 days ago, but if there was such a section I could have posted this tip and others beside me could have benefited as well).
    Last edited by Rynn; 07-11-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    I would say if you can find/create at least 5 threads that would fit in that section we may as well give it a try to see how it goes. Got to have some threads to start it off because an empty forum section isn't very inviting.

+ Reply to Thread