Martial Arts
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold

Gear Dungeon Runs Contest

SERVER: Alexina sorry
    I just joined but if I have a idea why not.
    Contest:
    You have to run the SM Shadow Warrior Basic the quickest you can (time it) and show a screenshot of your timer and you at the end of the SM to prove you actually done it.

RULES:
    You can't use pets.
    You have to show your character with the timer, you also have to write in your name and send it off to general chat (your forum name) so we can see it is you.
    It is a solo event you can't do it with a party.

Prices:
    Fastest time -
    1. 20,000 Gold + 5 holy waters
    2. 10,000 Gold + 5 holy waters
    3. 5,000 Gold + 5 holy waters

DEADLINE: 30th of August
    If I find out you're cheating or stealing other people's photos of the internet I will disqaulify you.
    Last edited by Leaferr; 08-04-2015 at 07:34 PM.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    But dungeons don't have timers like shadow missions do. Also doing some easy dungeon like alby normal would make it be more about who has the fastest mount/can summon pets the fastest rather than who is skilled enough/has the best reflexes.

Mabination User Leaferr has just left the soul stream Leaferr's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Nookies
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapra View Post
    But dungeons don't have timers like shadow missions do. Also doing some easy dungeon like alby normal would make it be more about who has the fastest mount/can summon pets the fastest rather than who is skilled enough/has the best reflexes.
    This is Alby Normal so everyone is able to do it. I will put as pets not allowed then and lastly you have to use your own timer from the internet (press alt + enter to enter window mode if you need to go to web) I play with music on YouTube so that shouldn't be a problem then drag the box on mabinogi and get a screenshot.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaferr View Post
    This is Alby Normal so everyone is able to do it. I will put as pets not allowed then and lastly you have to use your own timer from the internet (press alt + enter to enter window mode if you need to go to web) I play with music on YouTube so that shouldn't be a problem then drag the box on mabinogi and get a screenshot.
    I like the idea and hope you get participation (even if it's sheerly for competitive purposes) but something tells me people would be turned off by having to find their own timer program (lazy people). I would suggest just having people race through an easy shadow mission like shadow warrior basic (which is limited to 1 person).

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Nookies
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Yeah good idea I will change that then and tell people to screenshot the timer in the game. Thanks!
    Last edited by Leaferr; 08-04-2015 at 07:33 PM.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Yea that sounds like a better idea but it still doesn't have a way to prove they didn't use pets. If you want to be sure you could require a video be uploaded somewhere but that's sound like way too much of a hassle. If you don't enforce it at all there lies the who has the faster/stronger pet issue. I guess you can just trust they're not doing it but trust is all it can be.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Nookies
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    All competitions require trust at the end of the day. We could ask to screenshot the pet tab and do the dungeon when the summon time wasnt used.

Mabination User Nookies has just left the soul stream Nookies's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Nookies
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Berryknights
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Since no one joined can mods/admins close this please. (Yes I am Leaferr lol, it should be guasseble from the thread I made plus my IP will be the same)
    *the only time I can double post haha*
    0.000000000000000000675%

Closed Thread