+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rule Clarification

Probably not a bot Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Krystalys
    Total Level
    7xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Meep
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Interesting. What was your consensus beyond that?

To me, answering the 'how' should be fine. Even in step by step detail.
    That is just identifying the requirements and the process. How they meet those requirements, or their inability to, is their own problem.
    Last edited by Eos; 08-08-2015 at 11:28 AM.
    Warning: The content of this post may express beliefs and opinions that differ from your own, or facts you do not find flattering or favorable. If you have a history of adverse reactions to any of these things please consult your physician before attempting to digest. Chronic sufferers are encouraged to stock up on suppositories and grow thicker skin.

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Esileruf View Post
    About two/three years ago if memory serves.

http://mabination.com/threads/53836-...-Nexon-Account

I don't remember exactly what the heck judicial rulings may have been related to it. I'll have to dig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeporo View Post
    They switched from KSSN to LGU/SKT numbers quite a long time ago.
    As far as Osay and I have been aware, making a Korean Account has required KSSN. We haven't really kept up with that since neither of us play on KR accounts. As it no longer requires KSSN, there shouldn't be much of a problem discussing it. We just can't promote submitting fake information like addresses, phone numbers, and things of that nature. With that being said, as long as guides/posts don't particularly advertise that sort of illegal behavior, it should be fine. I have no problem re-opening the thread.

I would also like to note, we weren't involved or consulted with the KR testers consensus about closing or opening the thread. We acted on our own accord and were never, to my knowledge, contacted about it either way.
    Last edited by M; 08-08-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Probably not a bot Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn Eos the savior of Erinn
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Krystalys
    Total Level
    7xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Guild
    Meep
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    I would also like to note, we weren't involved or consulted with the KR testers consensus about closing or opening the thread. We acted on our own accord and were never, to my knowledge, contacted about it either way.
    Which is why this sort of conversation needs to happen, openly and friendly like.

Warning: The content of this post may express beliefs and opinions that differ from your own, or facts you do not find flattering or favorable. If you have a history of adverse reactions to any of these things please consult your physician before attempting to digest. Chronic sufferers are encouraged to stock up on suppositories and grow thicker skin.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    As far as Osay and I have been aware, making a Korean Account has required KSSN. We haven't really kept up with that since neither of us play on KR accounts. As it no longer requires KSSN, there shouldn't be much of a problem discussing it. We just can't promote submitting fake information like addresses, phone numbers, and things of that nature. With that being said, as long as guides/posts don't particularly advertise that sort of illegal behavior, it should be fine. I have no problem re-opening the thread.

Understandable. I was trying to get Kenero or Herro to consult with Osay and you guys on the matter but I guess they never got around to it.

Oh well.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

+ Reply to Thread