+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [CONCLUDED] Community Jackbox Game Night!

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

[CONCLUDED] Community Jackbox Game Night!

And EVERYBODY is invited!

Games start at 7:15pm EDT.

Herro, our gracious host, will be streaming at his streaming address! Room codes will be posted within the twitch chat, and will also be displayed on the screen.

Click here to participate/ spectate (if all seats are taken. Spectators can often participate as well!)
    For the best experience, please have both the twitch stream as well as the jackbox website open.

Dunno what Jackbox Games is? It's a small collection of family games that allows multiple people to play regardless of location as long as they have a computer/ device with internet connection! As the one who owns the game, the host chooses and hosts the games on his console/ computer, and we can all connect and participate via this link.

For more information, see the wikipedia page.
    Last edited by Elleanior; 09-20-2015 at 11:35 PM.
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!
    Art Commissions available now!! [Tumblr]
    fish gif by thetauche on Deviantart.

Rich Powerful and Crazy Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated is a master of the Mabinogion Splatulated's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    Splatulated
    Total Level
    10xx
    Race
    Elf
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Troopguild
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    i dont get it
     #F7FDF5

Memento Mori Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior is a Nation Alchemist Elleanior's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Games concluded at 7:32pm PDT (10:32pm EDT).

It was quite fun! Thanks to everyone who attended, and a special thanks to Herro for hosting the game and stream for us!
    __

Interested in playing Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese) with English help? Send Herro or myself a message!

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    That looks really fun. I hope there will be more. And maybe announced a day before or something.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Erru
    Total Level
    24xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Martial Arts
    Guild
    Mahou
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus West
    Character
    Elleanior
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    7x
    Guild
    de LaCryamosse
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    I was only told to make the announcement 15 minutes before the game started lol... Although I should have seen it coming. We've been meaning to get to it for some time.

Yes, we're planning on hosting more. We've only had a few so far (and only a few people attending), but they've been quite fun. Definitely fun enough for a reoccurring event. We're also planning on expanding the selection of games, although we're still working out how that will work. ^^;;

(King and Herro discussed Splatoon briefly... *hint hint hint*)
    __

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?