+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rearrange pet icons?

much pumpkin Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat is a master of the Mabinogion Taycat's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Taycat
    Total Level
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Taycat
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Guild
    Witch's Brewery
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold

Rearrange pet icons?

I was wondering if there is some way that this could be implemented? My reason is that I wish to rearrange my pets, of course...

So is it possible, or no?

It's Showtime.

<span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span> has disabled reputation <span style='color: #4169E1'>M</span>'s Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Not really up to me but if I had to take a guess, probably not. The "pet/icon" feature wont be prevalent in future updates of mabination and so I doubt Osay wants to bother with a feature which will ultimately be removed.

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    It wouldn't be possible without rewriting the plugin for pets and since I didn't create the system I'm not going to get into that.

The Grandma Fighter Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra has slain a prairie dragon Kapra's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    whoknowswho
    Total Level
    5xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Gold
    Any idea what language the plugin is written in and if its open source?

+ Reply to Thread