+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Re-Composing Of A Musical Materpeice Challenge of 2015!

Mabination User Lexianan has just left the soul stream Lexianan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lexianan
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Anastasius
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold

Gear The Re-Composing Of A Musical Materpeice Challenge of 2015!

HELLO MERCINARIES, TRAVELERS, AND ESPECIALLY BARDS!

i have as lovely challenge i thought would be nice tio have every year, starting from the first of November, to the end of the year.

if you cant read the title, its a musical composing challenge! well tons of people do this in mabi so whats the big deal?

It's near impossible
    yes! it is made to be so at least.

you, as your self, or you all, if you are in a group, must compose and play the song i've chosen this year. but before i just give it to you, i must give you a head's up!
    • You can use multiple scrolls and party members to play the song
    • You can play it your self with video editing
    • You must record it for me to see or hear
    • There are no restrictions, so use any style, manipulation, or editing, to get the song right!

that said, there most certainly be a reward. i am going to ask the head honcho if i can get a special button like thing for the winners of these challenges. there can be any amount of winners, but your song must be judged by me ( and most likely two others on the site, WHICH I AM HIRING AS OF RIGHT NOW.) J1J2J3.

if the web admin can't/won't have the button for you all be something i can reward you with, then i will personally rip my heart out and hand it to you. honestly though, i have no idea what the reward will be if i can't get that button, so ill do my best on that front Even better than just the badge, Th first place winner wil get their choice of a game from this stash
     Gamez Lizt
    and both you all and i have osay to thank for this. be. grateful. and to clarify. anyone can get the badge so long as they pass judgement, but only the best of those will get the game. so work hard. you've got time.

Please Send Any Entries As A Link To It As Youtube Video, Or If Not That, Then Send It As A Video To My Email. kop183@live.com

so with out further a-do.

THE ULTIMATE FINAL FANTASY BATTLE MELODY

Now not all of these challenges will be this long. this one is 44 minutes of music! trust me, next year wont be so hard. maybe 20 at the most, might even be 10 minutes.

but start off hard! so you're seasoned for the coming years!

now there is a deadline, but it's very large, so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

DeadLine: March 30Th, 2016.

SO GET ON IT YOU TALENTED BARDS!

DISCLAIMER: If you for what ever reason, see this event as pointless, useless, or anything that would only waste time. Take a minute to think about why you are here in the first place. If you can not find any productive or useful reason, then it may be best for you to leave.
    Last edited by Lexianan; 11-11-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Had to add a disclaimer.
    Thou art I...

And I am Thou...

From the sever of Mari i cometh!

I AM LEXIANAN, *INSERT COOL TITLE HERE*!

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lexianan
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Anastasius
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    update on the challenge~! osay, web admin, has agreed to the button! winners of the challenge will recive it was a custom pet to show off above their sig!
    Thou art I...

And I am Thou...

Zawsze in love... kaozking the archeologist kaozking the archeologist kaozking's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kaozking
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kaozking
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Guild
    KimchiYolo
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Oh my lord if only I had the motivation to do this nor do i think i can get the people to do this LOL

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lexianan
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Anastasius
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kaozking View Post
    Oh my lord if only I had the motivation to do this nor do i think i can get the people to do this LOL
    trust me, people see a challenge, they atleast try. im sure atleast one if not many, are working on this right now... maybe XD. next year it wont be so hard.
    Thou art I...

And I am Thou...

Zawsze in love... kaozking the archeologist kaozking the archeologist kaozking's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kaozking
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Magic
    Guild
    Parody
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Kaozking
    Type
    Vella
    Level
    Guild
    KimchiYolo
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexianan View Post
    trust me, people see a challenge, they atleast try. im sure atleast one if not many, are working on this right now... maybe XD. next year it wont be so hard.
    I would too because it sounds so fun to attempt but sadly i forgot how to compose misic since its been like 4 years since i messed with it :(

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lexianan
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Anastasius
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kaozking View Post
    I would too because it sounds so fun to attempt but sadly i forgot how to compose misic since its been like 4 years since i messed with it :(
    i plan to learn my self one day. it would be fun to create songs for people, for free or a small fee. more and likely for free
    Thou art I...

And I am Thou...

the Master Otaku Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya the skillful Chihaya's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Total Level
    71xx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Starlet
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I feel as if unless the rewards are extraordinarily good, this "contest" would draw no interest because while it's true there will be some up to the "challenge", the fraction of individuals willing to spend hours of their time for this would be very small.
    Hype for this series MEGA-INTENSIFIES

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Mari
    Character
    Lexianan
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Music
    Guild
    Anastasius
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Chihaya View Post
    I feel as if unless the rewards are extraordinarily good, this "contest" would draw no interest because while it's true there will be some up to the "challenge", the fraction of individuals willing to spend hours of their time for this would be very small.
    Well, im just a woman with an idea. im not rich in mabi, and even if i was, if someone did this, but their mained character was in a different server other than mabi, they cant get a reward in game.

im not rich on here. having a very minimum amount of gold and posts, i cant really make that a prize.

really the badge only thing i can even offer at the moment. im sorry im not some fancy pants like some other people are.

i feel kinda insulted, but at the same time i do understand what you're saying. it does look like the reward isn't worth it. but i think having something like the little badge i've made, to signify that you/ you and your partners, have literally completed something like this. that you as a person/group worked to make something that was that challenging, that difficult.

its like a game. at the end of lets say... super meat boy. what do you get? you dont get money, or a profit. you get the ending, the credits that say you've beaten the game and you conquered that difficult task.

same concept. so you may not think the reward is all that great. but in the end you aren't looknig to make some vitrual money or real money. not for something anyone else could get by buying, like a whole bunch of nx, or some pet from the ingame store

you're doing it to prove that you could do it. and you have a badge, all shiny and special, to prove that you did. just like credits to a game.

i hope that makes sense.
    Thou art I...

And I am Thou...

Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad the dragon knight Konrad's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Gonchi
    Total Level
    50xx
    Race
    Giant
    Talent
    Magic
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    EU - Vindictus
    Character
    Qnjo
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    To me, 44 minutes might be a little bit too long (like, by 42 minutes) BUT good luck to anyone brave enough to face this challenge

Website Guy
    Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Osayidan's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Chise
    Total Level
    6xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Druid
    Guild
    Nakama
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Lyrelle
    Type
    Evie
    Level
    3x
    Guild
    MabiNation
    Playing?
    Retired
    Gold
    Please keep discussion of the reward's adequacy to PMs. Lexianan should be able to run the event how she wants, if people disagree with how things are done they can skip on the event.

+ Reply to Thread