+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [KR Mabinogi] Mabinogi Reborn // Special Upgrade, Dungeon Renewal and more!

Mabination User lolzor has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I think my biggest worry is that it's gonna suck getting passes when the event ends and all the unrestricted passes dry up.

Θ ε Θ Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo has slain a prairie dragon Zeo's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Elf
    Playing?
    Playing rarely
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Playing?
    Not interested
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzor View Post
    I think my biggest worry is that it's gonna suck getting passes when the event ends and all the unrestricted passes dry up.
    Yup... same here - I am not even sure why they think it's a good idea to remove the unrestricted passes from cash shop. :/
    Uhh... here's my Mabination pets? :v

thunderbro the succubus slayer thunderbro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Thunderbro
    Total Level
    14XXX
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Lance Combat
    Guild
    Conglomerate
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Actually, out of curiosity, did foreign servers remove the unrestricted passes too? I apologize if this has already been stated in the thread.

Mabination User Infighter has just left the soul stream Infighter's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Character
    Infighter
    Total Level
    20xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Blazed
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    @thunderbro

Nope they just made it a limited sale/temporary shop item. Of course NA would be doing the same thing later on as well some events gives them.

Right now they have a Ladeca Package sale which contains 5 unrestricted dungeon passes, reforging tools, ferghus hammers, and some other usables.
     Signature

Mabination User lolzor has just left the soul stream
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Tarlach
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    @thunderbro

Nope they just made it a limited sale/temporary shop item. Of course NA would be doing the same thing later on as well some events gives them.

Right now they have a Ladeca Package sale which contains 5 unrestricted dungeon passes, reforging tools, ferghus hammers, and some other usables.
    It is good to know it will at least come back occasionally, and hopefully they will have more events that give them. I have several bank tabs worth of them from sky lanterns that I'll be using during the drought that should be starting soon (just handicrafted the last 2 mangled passes I had), and more events like that will be nice.

I personally would never buy them directly from cash shop, but including them in a bundle might be okay since people goggle up reforging tools and plat hammers anyway.

Still no idea why they removed them from alban boxes though, since the drop rate was only like 1-2%

+ Reply to Thread