* Dungeon difficulties are re-categorised into following.
- Normal / Beginner / Basic / Intermediate / Advanced / Hard Normal / Hard Advanced Yes, Hard Basic and Hard Intermediate have been removed.
* Participant limiting Dungeon Passes are removed, you can enter new Dungeon freely upto 4 people.
* Each difficulty of Dungeons have been balanced. However, Beginner/Hard Normal and special Dungeons (Rundal Seiren, mainstream Dungeons, etc) are same as before.
* Rewards from Dungeons have been renewed.
In addition to existing loots, you can get more gold, enchants and crafting materials.
* New difficulty of Dungeons have been added.
- Math Basic Fomor Dungeon
- Coil Basic Fomor Dungeon
- Coil Intermediate Fomor Dungeon
* Existing Dungeon Passes are no longer obtainable,
existing Dungeon Passes will lead to new Dungeons.
You can get new Dungeon Passes via following methods.
- Basic / Fiodh Intermediate Fomor Pass: Purchase from Investigator NPC in front of Poulnabrone
- Hardmode Advanced Fomor Pass: Crafted using Handicraft with Incomplete Pass dropped from Dungeons and Elixir of Restoration from Investigator NPC
- ETC: Drops current or next difficulty Fomor Pass.
* Dungeon Merchant NPC Tiro now appears in following Dungeons too:
- Alby Advanced Fomor Dungeon
- Math Advanced Fomor Dungeon
- Coil Intermediate Fomor Dungeon
- Fiodh Advanced Fomor Dungeon
- Rundal Advanced Fomor Dungeon
* Dungeon Merchant NPC Tiro sells additional items.
- 10~17 Age Height Potion
- 1~5 Age Pet Height Potion
- Arrows, Bolts and other consumable items
* Ancient Archaeological Site Pounabrone has been discovered in West Dunbarton.
Investigators and labourers from Rath Castle are working on restoration,
you can warp to each Dungeon lobby through Poulnabrone.
* Investigator NPC is placed in front of Poulnabrone.
You can buy Elixir of Restoration, some Fomor Passes,
Goddess' Wing (Poulnabrone), etc from this NPC,
you can get informed on recommended Dungeon difficulty.
* Fomor Scroll Quest Board has been added.
This board can be checked near Poulnabrone, you can check collected Fomor Scroll Qeust at once,
and get desired quest at any given t ime.
* Fomor Scroll Quest's reward has been increased.
* New items have been added.
Most crafting materials are obtainable from Uladh Dungeon.
Blueprints are sold by Gilmore from Bangor.
- Celtic Tethra Cylinder
- Celtic Edged Knuckle
- Celtic Restrict Handle
- Celtic Dowra Zero
- Celtic Throwing Star
Patterns are obtainable from scattered reward chests in Dungeons.
- Robe of Destruction
- Gloves of Destruction
- Shoes of Destruction
Various recipes have been added.
- Tailoring Production Boost Potion
- Handicraft Production Boost Potion
- Blacksmith Production Boost Potion
- Potion Making Production Boost Potion
- Carpentry Production Boost Potion
- Hilwen Engineering Production Boost Potion
- Magic Craft Production Boost Potion
- Special Firewood
- Enchant Expiration Removal Scroll
* Weapon Special Upgrade has been extended to Step 7.
You need following Special Upgrade Stone for Step 7 Special Upgrade.
- Ladeca Blue Upgrade Stone
- Eweca Red Upgrade Stone
These Upgrade Stones can be crafted via Magic Craft using drops from Uladh Dungeons, materials from Stewart's Secret Shop and existing Special Upgrade Stones.
[Dungeon Play Improvement]
* Dungeons now remain for 5 minutes even if you get disconnected.
You can re-enter immediately during this time.
Following Dungeons have this feature.
- Renewed Uladh Dungeons (Abyss and Special Dungeons excluded)
→ Restart Position: Disconnected position or Party Leader's Position
- Alban Knight's Training Grounds
→ Restart Position: Last Floor's Lobby or Floor Lobby where Party Members are
* Dungeon Name is clearly shown upon entry.
* When moving to next floor, Dungeon's total floor and current floor are shown on top right corner.
* Dungeon Room and Boss Room Keys have added drop effect for visibility, and the location of dropped are marked on minimap.