Various recipes have been added.
    - Tailoring Production Boost Potion
    - Handicraft Production Boost Potion
    - Blacksmith Production Boost Potion
    - Potion Making Production Boost Potion
    - Carpentry Production Boost Potion
    - Hilwen Engineering Production Boost Potion
    - Magic Craft Production Boost Potion
    Can someone please explain to me about these "production boost potions"? It Can't be that I am the only one curious enough to ask about them...

Also,what would become of those special dungeons that has to be done to acquire special items (namely, Arrow Revolver page 8) or fighting special boss monsters (namely, Arachne in normal alby advanced for 1, which would be removed)?

Edit: I'm pretty sure that digging in the website's code so that I could read what's written in English instead of Korean and I found this:
    Enhanced production Potion: When making a product at each production skills, you can get more success bonus.

Sooo basically, in a nutshell:

Skill Production Boost Potion=above explanation=double skill exp potion/seal for that specific skill??
    Last edited by Daniel1235; 06-02-2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: One more thing+Research was made

Mabination User kuronogami the noob elemental master kuronogami's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    kuronogami
    Total Level
    15xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Close Combat
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Anyone have that gif of the sun and moon sword? Tried digging, couldn't find.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by kuronogami View Post
    Anyone have that gif of the sun and moon sword? Tried digging, couldn't find.
    Because no one literally has made one yet.

If you're talking about someone wielding it as for that gif, I'm thinking you're looking for this. Note though that this is just a mod and real Sund and Moon Sowrd equipped probably won't have that pose.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Because no one literally has made one yet.

If you're talking about someone wielding it as for that gif, I'm thinking you're looking for this. Note though that this is just a mod and real Sund and Moon Sowrd equipped probably won't have that pose.
    So much for people's concern of it being too OP xD

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

+ Reply to Thread