+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [KR] Mabinogi Reborn // 14th of January, 2016

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Honestly I'd do that if we were able to special upgrade without the need to do normal upgrades first.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Well, alternatively, you could be that one guy that hoards every mat and every stones and try to make as many step 6 weapons as possible... and then blow them up with these stones.

I think this is going to be a challenge for players that already have well developed step 6 weapons. Are you going to risk the dangerous chance of your weapon blowing up, or are you going to be content with your power? It also depends on the availability of the weapons, but from what I can tell, this is harder to make than the other celtic weapons we had, and the same can be said about the celtic weapons we already have. The dungeons are known to be noticeably longer, and mobs are noticeably more powerful, as well as the fact that you can't abuse alts as easily anymore. Honestly, the revamped dungeons are still not the hardest thing to do, and I'm not even sure if the mobs are elemental immune or not, we'll figure out shortly. With that being said, I don't think I'm going to go for the step 7 luxury unless I can guarantee the safety of my weapons, because I'm already content with how I'm doing with the hardest contents in the game. The revamped dungeons are lot more challenging than before, but it's still not on the level of S or SS Alban.
    Well more challenging content is always welcome. If anything, the complaints for S or SS Alban is that it is too hard or too long. It certainly requires quite the bag of tricks to beat it as well as sufficient stats/power.

Btw, next Saturday I plan on doing a live stream to cover the new dungeon updates.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn the all-knowing Rynn's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    retcarahC
    Total Level
    25XXX
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Raid
    Playing?
    Casual
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwoman View Post
    Hopefully they'll have Protection Stone for this as well.

As for now, R7 for two handed weapons is reported to be 74% bonus crit damage.
    It took like YEARS for step 6 prot stones to appear. Probably will have to wait the same.
    Until then it'll be like back in 2011 where only koreans and crazy people had step 6 weapons and even then, only for the skillsets they mained.

Although back then there was no trade unlock potion and there is now, so it probably won't be nearly as bad since throwing enough currency at someone can always get you what you want.

Also, step 7 for blue magic weapons will probably be +100 magic attack if Rydian's chart in the data mines section is still valid (which it was for the 74% R).

sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans is friends with Cichol sans's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnjo View Post
    I don't wanna be a party pooper, but I'm afraid that new high difficulty content is gonna be "get swarmed by AHS mob" yet again. Not to mention that according to that chart, Peaca Abyss is still the hardest stuff as far as dungeons go.

It's good that they are doing something, but so far it's just baiting people into dungeons with rewards instead of trying to rebalance combat. Again.
    Quality of life changes are good at least?

Nah. I wouldn't be surprised if people suddenly get bored due to lack of legitimate challenge.

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofrunes View Post
    Well more challenging content is always welcome.
    I agree. But there's only one problem: the new dungeons are not contents that are harder than S or SS Alban, and at best will be as hard as Peaca Abyss.

But of course, there's also variety aspect, in which I would say that these are great updates.

By the way, to give you guys an idea of how long the renewed dungeons can be, here is a map of the renewed AAHM dungeon, 3rd floor. Only missing part is the boss.

And apparently, the spawns are approximately doubled, as well as about doubled HP.

Arachne is reported to have just a bit less HP than the Master Lich.

The gold reward comes in a gold pouch, in this case it was 27k. There are also bunch of new enchants, although I don't think any of them are particularly worth looking over, but I will update when I get more info on them.

French Fries Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Tropa has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    I'm particularly interested in the new alchemy enchants(If any), and to see if they're better then existing ones.

Mabination User Solestice was almost killed by a brown fox Solestice's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Ruairi
    Character
    Solestice
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Vates
    Guild
    Reflex
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropa View Post
    I'm particularly interested in the new alchemy enchants(If any), and to see if they're better then existing ones.
    Most likely. Like when they created the Gospel cylinder they might have one that's Exclusive to the Tethra Cylinder? I'd really hope so. Although it might just be another Gospel Cylinder.

What Im really hoping is that this cylinder will provide small percentages to all alchemic elements to outclass the Gospel cylinder. THAT WOULD BE LOVELY! :D

the noob ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman is a Nation Alchemist ironwoman's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    ironwoman
    Total Level
    1xxxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Beginner
    Guild
    Valencia
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropa View Post
    Sad news for you, but probably isn't any, and looking at the trend of the new enchants, they don't seem very attractive.

Mabination User bob has defeated the golden spiderling
    Mabinogi
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Level
    Gold
    I'd like 2 know how step 7 looks like
    if conflict spamming 4 gold to buy dungeon drops instead of dungeons themselves is more worth it
    boots/gloves gender locked?

also, you're not allowed to run as 8 anymore? (excluding abyss)
    Last edited by bob; 01-14-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    I miss my arrows so often, I can be a storm trooper...

Also, i'd like to thank League of Legends for teaching me how to be toxic.

Mabinogi
    Server
    NA - Alexina
    Character
    tropacat
    Total Level
    14xxx
    Race
    Human
    Talent
    Battle Alchemy
    Playing?
    Retired
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Solestice View Post
    What Im really hoping is that this cylinder will provide small percentages to all alchemic elements to outclass the Gospel cylinder.
    It has a 30% Elemental modifier for all four elements.

+ Reply to Thread