+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Livestream] Mabinogi KR: Mabinogi Reborn Update

Herro the wise Herro the wise Herro the wise Herro the wise Herro the wise Herro the wise Herro's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Server
    KR Mabi
    Character
    Herro
    Total Level
    Race
    Human
    Guild
    Noblesse
    Playing?
    Playing actively
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Server
    NA - Vindictus East
    Character
    Herro
    Type
    Lann
    Level
    Playing?
    Playing NA Vindictus
    Gold

[Livestream] Mabinogi KR: Mabinogi Reborn Update

The Kr Test Crew will be hosting a live stream showcasing the Mabinogi Reborn Update on 1/23/2016! Come one come all as we showcase the new dungeons, have a bit of fun, and experience what Mabinogi has to offer in its newest update.

Date/Time/Place:

Saturday January 23rd 2016 8 pm EST/5 pm PST

You can come watch it here! (https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfm20qnd-w if the link does not work)

Come join us for the adventure~
    Last edited by Herro; 01-22-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Actually change of plans. I want to try something new this time and live stream it on my own youtube channel so it's there for all my subscribers if you don't mind. Also want to use Dischord again to get a group chat convo going, hopefully it will record. I may have to add it as another source to xsplit but I think it should work.

Here's the link: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfm20qnd-w

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

+ Reply to Thread