+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Livestream] KR Mabinogi: Rabbie Phantasm February 7th

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold

[Livestream] KR Mabinogi: Rabbie Phantasm February 7th

Sunday February 7th at 8pm EST we will be hosting yet another livestream to get our butts handed to us in Rabbie Phantasm

There will be a lot of death, pain, and we probably won't ever see the Succubus Queen to be honest. So tune in and get a sneak peak at this crazy difficult dungeon as we talk crud and have a blast with our constant death. It'll be fun!

Seeing that the Event stuff worked like crap last time I tried to livestream it. I'll just post the link to the live stream when I put the darn thing live. I'll be streaming it on my youtube channel like last time.

Cancelled, due to difficulty, effort to get the pass, and the fact that there's videos of it up already.
    Last edited by Kingofrunes; 02-06-2016 at 08:25 AM.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

Chen Fanboy
    Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes has transcended Tuatha Dé Danann Kingofrunes's Avatar
    Mabinogi
    Vindictus/Heroes
    Gold
    Going to go ahead and cancel this event. I really don't have the resolve or energy to do this anymore. It's going to take a lot of spamming to get the materials for it and I'm not interested enough to do it. Besides, there's probably plenty of videos of Rabbie Phantasm by now to render it useless for us to do it if we're just going to get murdered anyways.

[Tumblr|Youtube]
    Local Touhou, Undertale, Runescape, Overwatch, Minecraft, and Zelda/Pokemon Fanatic.

+ Reply to Thread